Chapter 77

*Tenshi's P.O.V*

As soon as I was dressed in my ninja clothes I walk out the bathroom to my bedside table, grabbing my hair pins I put them in to keep my bangs out of my face. Looking at everyone who seemed to came in while I was in the bathroom, my palms where bleeding but I couldn't feel it. I grab some bandages and started to wrap up my hand as I spoke to them.

"I'll be out for the whole day, do what you want cause its our last full day here. Don't come and follow me, you will end up getting hurt. If I come back looking like shit ignore me, and don't go threw my things. We leave tomorrow at 10 am." My cold voice was like a knife, everyone was quiet and just stared at me.

But once the last word came from my mouth I was out the door. I walked out of the resort to a fighting arena near by. I have to get this rage out before I end up hurting them. I don't want to hurt them, I just want them to stop cracking my shell.

As soon as I got in they gave me an opponent. So I basically fought the entire day.

*7 hours later*

I was on my way back to the resort I had multiple cuts and bruise on my body. I have a cut on my lip and a bruise on my face. Its not the worst I've gotten in my life time but I could feel my body trying to heal itself. All I need right now is a hot shower, bandages, disinfectant, and sleep. I gotta do the paper work though....ugh I'll just wake up really early tomorrow and do it.

As I walk into the resort not many people paid attention to me, I just so happened to bump into Kakashi on my way up. He didn't take much notice of my injuries right away cause of his book, but when he looked up it took him a minute to realize my condition.

His one visible eye widened as he hurried to put away his book. "What the hell happened Tenshi?" He asks me, great now I have a headache to go with my injuries. I glare at Kakashi rubbing my temple walking to my room. I unlocked the door with my hair pin and walked right on in. But as soon as I stepped foot into the room I had everyone surrounding me. I growled at all of them and rubbed my temples harder with my headache increasing.

"Shut up and let me through before I kill you all." I growled pushing through them. My headache grew as I made my way to the bathroom with pjs in hand. I need them to be quiet.

I just took a shower, got dressed, bandaged myself up and walked out of the bathroom. As soon as I got to my bed I was out like a light.