Chapter 91

*Kira's P.O.V*

You could hear the metal kunai collide with each other as we fought. I was slow because of my weights but I kept going. We would keep fighting until one of us gave up. Well that or when Asashin stops us. Its only been a few minutes since the match started and we both gained some pretty bad wounds. I got a stab wound at my side, and cuts on my feet. Satsujin has multiple cuts all over him with a stab wound to his back.

Jumping on the hand statue I take off my weights and threw them at Satsujin. It distracted him long enough so that I was behind him and kick him. But that was the last good hit I got on him, cause after he recovered he came right at me and took advantage to trap me and use me as a punching bag. With his last blow I was thrown to the other side of the arena laying motionless on the ground.

'Shi, its time...' As the dude was about to call the match I stood up rolling my head around to loosen it. *Crack*

"Oi I'm not out for the count just yet!" Shi called out from my mouth as smoke changes my body's outward appearance.

*Shi's P

*Shi's P.O.V*

"Damn its good to be back!"  I call out smiling at my opponent. Satsujin eyes widen at seeing me but charges at me to fight. I disappear in a cloud of smoke and reappears behind him. I kick him into the air, then back down to the ground. A sickening crack and be heard from the crater Satsujin created.

Coughing up blood he gets back up looking at me. I charge again only to be stopped by the Jōnin. Asashin jumps down telling the Jōnin to move away from me before I kill them....he's not wrong.

"Oi Shi you win bring back Kira." Asashin says seriously. "*sigh* fine~ I was gonna have fun killing him though~ Hehehehehehehe"

'thanks for the fun Amaya!'