chapter 24

*Neji's P.O.V* (After Amaya fell asleep)

We had taken Kirā to the hospital to get her checked out and it seams that she has a fever. Her muscles are strained, she has a ton of bruises & cuts, and  her chakra is stable enough so that she won't die.

Guy-Sensei told us to take her back to her apartment and watch over her till he got back. He left to inform the Hokage of her condition. Tenten had me carry her back, Lee buy some medicine and she had to buy things to make her some soup. Somehow we had made it to Kirā's place at the same time and split into different directions. Tenten went to the kitchen, Lee went to the living room, and I headed towards her bed room.

Like the rest of her place it was plain. I placed her on her bed but she woke up. Well not really more like half woke up. She kept mumbling about a pillow, and started to whimper. Tenten had came in wondering what took me so long until she realized the situation.

"Just lay by her and let her use you as a pillow!" She whisper/yelled at me. "No I refuse to do that!" I said back to her. "Neji Hyuga, you will at least sit next to her and watch her while Lee and I cook some dinner! Understood?" She looked completely terrifying when mad and thats how it lead to me sitting next to Kirā. She curled up into a fetal position and snuggled onto my arm. I had to admit, she looks like a little kid, but then again she is younger than me so that'll make sense.

It was about 30 minutes until Lee came to get us for dinner. Lee woke up Kirā while I head towards the kitchen.