Chapter 96

*Tenshi's P.O.V*

We hung out for a bit before Asashin and Satsujin had to go. It was already passed Arashi curfew so I put her straight to bed, and I fell asleep soon after I got into my own bed.

*Time Skip*

I woke up around 8 am, Arashi had already left for the academy and made me some breakfast. Today I actually wore something more on the feminine side, with my hair in messy waves as it always is.

 Today I actually wore something more on the feminine side, with my hair in messy waves as it always is

(A/n similar to this but her hair is in a bob cut and white)

I walk towards the flower shop only to see Ino at the casher. I simply wave at her and looked for the specific flower I had in mind for Lee. A purple Hyacinth, which means sorrow, forgiveness, and regret. Emotions I don't fully remember how to react to but I somewhat know how it felt. I grab seven small ones and walk towards the cash register where Ino seemed to be waiting.

"A purple Hyacinth meaning forgiveness. Why would the cold hearted Tenshi want with a flower like that?" Ino asked as I hand her my money. Looking her in the eye my once blank face now held a cold glare. "It ain't any of your business Ino." I state grabbing my now paid for flower. I walk out the shop only to head for the hospital.

I found myself at the front desk waiting for the lady to see me..........................I'm done waiting. "Oi lady, I would like to know what room Rock Lee is in." she looked at me then back at her papers then back at me. "Room 310" I nod my head in thanks as walked up to his room.

I walk in slowly hoping not to wake him up just yet. I place the purple hyacinth on the table beside the bed and sat down next to him. I run my fingers through his jet black hair as I mumble my thoughts. "I'm so sorry Lee, I should have stopped Gaara. Or at least warned you of what he is capable of. I'm so sorry your here in this ugly white room because of my mistake. Please forgive me..."

.

"Don't beat your self up for it Tenshi-chan

"Don't beat your self up for it Tenshi-chan."