Chapter 113

"Are you guys sure I can't kill them?" I pout, it was the only solution to this problem I could come up with...well that or give up my pocky but like hell thats gonna happen. "It's best if you don't." Shika muttered causing me to sulk. "You always gotta take the fun out of it." I now had to come up with a new plan that meant keeping my pocky safe.

"You guys can't hold up for much longer. They're gonna break free soon." I state, I still haven't came up with a plan to help, every one I could think of involves me giving away my pocky. And as we all know that isn't gonna happen. No more than five minutes later my statement come true as the two brothers break free of Choji's hold, with Shika and Ino following behind exhausted and panicked. "Shit/Damn" Shika and I mutter at the same time. As I got ready for the brothers to attack first they froze...wait...what?? "Huh? Genjustu Paralysis?" Shika voiced out our confusion until I hear Lady Tsunade. "Looks like I made it in time. Good work Shikamaru, Choji, Ino, and Kira. Leave the rest to me." I pout knowing I won't be able to kill the brothers and sat down by Shika. "F-f-fifth Hok-kage!" Shika stuttered our making me roll my eyes. "Yes Shika, it's the Drunk herself now stop looking like a fish out of water." "I'm sorry I found out about this so late. But I wouldn't have imagined these guys were hanging out with Mizuki." Tsunade said nonchalantly. "We are saved.." Ino muttered, I rolled my eyes, damn do I really seem that weak to her? Lady Tsunade walked up to the two idiots and began talking to them. I sat down next to Shika and began to recharge his chakra with my own. Lady Tsunade sent the two back on their own while we all began to recharge. "Even I gotta admit, they were hella powerful." I muttered to Shika who nodded his head along with me. Those guys were crazy strong and they were just using brute force....maybe I should start training harder. "Shika~ I'm tired now~" I pouted while trying to convince him to carry me back to the village. "Get up Kira, we're all tired." I puffed out my cheeks in dismay yet stood up to find Naruto with team 10.

***

"Man this was so boring, I didn't even get to be apart of the action!" I whined while walking back down to the village with everyone once the prune of a man was caught. The rest ignored my complaint but Shikamaru shook his head in annoyance. "All right! Since you all did a terrific job today, imma treat you all to a meal at Ichiraku Ramen." Iruka smiled proudly. Does he really have enough money to pay for all of us though? Naruto's stomach is like a black hole... I thought as i gave Shika a concerned look. He simply shook his head as to not question our sensei and continued walking. "Hold on Iruka, you gotta get Naruto to the hospital." Tsunade interrupted the conversation. "Whyyy? I told ya, I feel okay!" Naruto whined childishly. The old drunk rolled her eyes and stood her ground. "Don't argue with me!" I snickered quietly besides Shikamaru and Ino. "Lady Tsunade!" ughhhhhh what is the tree doing here? There's nothing for her to ruin here. I narrowed my eyes as I watched Sakura's figure come closer. "I did it! I mastered the first level!" Huh? She actually did something for once? Maybe she can actually get on my level sometime soon. I smirked as my eyes glistened, now finding more motivation to develop my training.

***

"Onēsan! Shika-kun! Ino-chan! Choji-Kun! You're all back safe!" Arashi cheered happily as she stood by the gates. "Peaches!" I giggled as I lifted her into my arms. The three of us made it to the front of the group by chance and now i get to see my precious peaches! "You hungry? Iruka sensei is offering to buy us a meal for our hard work." Peaches grinned and held out my wallet that I had left with her. "Ayyye now thats my girl! lets go!" Putting her down, I looked over at Naruto being dragged by Tsunade and Iruka. "Com'n guys, Iruka is gonna make it up to Naruto later." Team 10 followed behind us as we made it to the Ramen shop.

Later that very night, Lady Tsunade requested that I torture -well...she called it interrogate- the mastermind of the prison break. And thats how my early morning was spent...