Chapter 74

*Tenshi's P.O.V*

I pulled on Kurenai's sleeve making her look at me. "Kurenai, can you take me to the café please?" I ask making myself innocent. She instantly nodded her head, getting up and picked me up with her. I was now sitting on her hip as she walked to the café. I was really sleepy but I wanted a piece of crumb cake with hot coco before I went to bed.

The same dude from before was behind the display case and smiled at me. "Hey little one, what can I get ya?" He asks leaning over the display, I smile back at him and tapped my chin. "May I please have a piece of crumb cake and a small cup of hot coco, Mister?"

Grinning at me he nods his head and told us to sit and wait. I was playing with the napkins making them into animals, ya know acting like a 6 year old, and I made one into a bear. The dude walked back to Kurenai and I, giving me what I ordered. Smiling at him I gave him the bear made of napkins. "Here ya go Mister, keep it!" I tell him putting down my things, I try and give him a hug. It was more like me hugging his leg but it'll have to do. Grabbing my things I pull Kurenai along with me as I left.

As soon as I knew we where far enough away I transformed back to my self. "Tenshi you are so innocent!" Kurenai awwed at me. Looking at her as if she was crazy I shook my head. "No, I learn how to act that way. Innocent is not what I am." I tell her with a straight face. She momentarily paused before awwing at me. I sighed and ate/drank my crumb cake and hot coco.

I go up to the room and walled in after Tenten opened the door. I threw away my garbage and grabbed some clothes. Ignoring everyone I got into the bathroom and locked the door.