Chapter 43

*Kirā's P.O.V*

"I guess I might as well start from the beginning? I was born June 8th, according to my birth parents I was a mistake. So they never bothered to name me, but my older brother Hikari Seikatsu, named me. My birth name is Tenshi Seikatsu, to this day I never understood why he named me angel, but I'll never know that reason. My parents wanted nothing to do with me or my brother, he was the only person to care for me. On my 5th birthday he and I got our picture taken, I had left my panda plushie at home and I wanted to get it. He told me to wait outside, I knew something was off, but I kept my mouth shut. The next thing I remember was hearing H-hikari yelling and then the house started to catch on fire."

A few tears fell from my face as my bangs blocked the view of my eyes. "Later that night my birth parents sold me to this man who needed a young kid to experiment on, it just so happened it was me. He made me into a living weapon, K13 was what I was called. Whenever I had an undercover mission I was given the name Amaya Kirā, so when I left I used the name I was use to." wipping my tears away I look up. "This just so happens to be my old village, thats why they were throwing rocks at me. But unlike before I can't feel the pain, as much as I want to burn down this pitiful place, I can't." running my hands threw my hair I look at Arashi, she jumped on my back and hugged me. "Onēsan could we stop by Hikari-Nīsan's grave? I want to bring him a few flowers!"

"Hehe yeah we can, it has to be early in the morning though, cause we leave at 10 am. So straight to bed with you Peaches." I grab her legs while she's on my back and dropped her on our bed.

"Ugh....okay Onēsan, night night~!" She gets ready for bed while I talk to my team.