Chapter 49

*Kirā's P.O.V*

Eating with team 10, I found out their names. Shikamaru, Ino, and Choji. Asuma was the old man's son, honestly he and Shikamaru are my favorite two out of the team, Choji is in second place and Ino is in last. She is so much like Sakura but she's more confident in her abilities, and her appearance.

I promised to split the bill with Asuma once were done even though he didn't want me to. We ate and talked, me and Shikamaru have a lot of the same interest. Like cloud watching, napping, and playing Go. We planned to meet up sometime soon to play against each other and watch the clouds. He is what Lee calls a friend, hopefully he sees me as that to.

*Time Skip*

I had signed Arashi up for the Academy the next morning which thanks to the old man they allowed. I had bought her some weapons and trained her to us them perfectly, plus if anything she can go to Tenten when I have a mission. Walking to where Kakashi wanted my team to meet, I had Arashi stay with the old man again, and boredly waited playing with my knifes.

At some point Kakashi came and recommend us up for the Chūnin exams. I know I would be on my own for the exams, not that it bothered me, I like working on my own. No need to worry about other peoples well being. Walking to the old man's office I help him with his paper work while Arashi played with Konohamaru.

Leaving late at night Arashi had already went home and I walked home dragging my feet behind me. I had helped the old man's paper work by finishing 75% of it. Once I got home I walked to my bed ,which Arashi and I share, I crashed on it unable to change my clothes or take off my shoes.