chapter 94

*Tenshi's P.O.V*

We ate ramen for dinner and cleaned up. Now we sat in the living room watching Tv together. With the stress of today I was drowning in emotions. My head was all over the place but I acted as if nothing was wrong. I slowly drift off into a pit of darkness leaving Arashi to watch TV on her own.

*Arashi's P.O.V*

I look over at Onēsan only to see her asleep on the couch. I grab a blanket and place it over her as I watch TV for a bit longer.

Sadly that thought was too much to ask because a knock came from the front door. I stood up and opened the door to see two guys older then me, around Onēsan's age.

"Pardon me Misters but why are you here?" I ask peaking through the crack in the door, hey you never know if they are planing to kidnap me!

"Does a Tenshi Seikatsu live here?" The one with tan skin asked me, hesitantly I nod my head. "What do want with Onēsan?" For a moment they froze but came back to the real world.

"We are her old friends, we grew up together. Can we talk to her?" Slowly I nod my head again and moved the door so that they can enter. I lead them into the dinning room and told them to wait a bit. I walked towards Onēsan and tried to wake her up.