Chapter 33

*Kirā's P.O.V*

I bandaged my knuckles and my cut. And I made breakfast before anyone came down. All I did was serve it and left a note saying I was gonna go train. I did my usual training program and took a break. Walking towards the market I see so many kids on the side begging for food. The sight of it hurt my heart, I never want any kid to live my life and I don't want to see them like this at all. Walking into a store I buy basically half of all the food they had and paied double. I walked to each kid I saw, giving them enough for themself's and their family.

I had some food left over and was about to head back until I saw a little girl getting picked on by a group of kids. For a moment I saw my self in the child. Running to her I take the next blow from a kid, looking at them I sent off my blood lust in waves. Which had sent them running away, relaxing the waves stop and I look at the girl. She was thin and had fair skin. Her hair was ash gray and her eyes were bright blue, she looked up at me like I was an angel. Thats funny cause the kids that ran looked at me like a demon. My eyes soften as I looked at her, I bent down and held my hand out. (At the top is what she looks like)

"Hey kid, you okay?" my voice was soft as if I had spoken any louder she would run. She grabbed my hand and nodded, but when she stood up I could see the pain in her stomach and legs.

"Don't lie to me, I see your not okay. Will you let me help you?" I asked her as I help her stand. Her eyes widen and held shock. She looked as if no one has ever asked her that. I know that look so well that its almost normal to me. "Don't worry I won't hurt ya. I don't hurt little kids." Looking at her my voice was honest and caring. She nodded and I picked her up, walking back to the Geezer's place I give her the bag of left over food and carried her on my back.

"What's your name kid? Mine is Amaya Kirā but you can call me Kirā."

"M-my name i-is Arashi. I don't h-have a last name..." I want to help her, not as just a stranger but as a sister or mother. She reminds me so much of myself its unreal. I want to take her with me to the Village. But will she want to go? Does she have a family? Will anyone miss her? I had to stop my thoughts as I got to the door.

Walking in I have Arashi set down the food then head up stairs to the bathroom Saukra and I share. I set her down on the countertop and grab my medical kit. I clean her with a wet towel and started to bandage her up.

She asked me some questions like 'what's your favorite color?' or 'do you like sweets?' I answered them with simple responses. But one question hit close to home.

"Do you have a family?" I froze up. How should I answer her? She can't be older then the Hokage's grand son.

"I don't. He die when I was young." In stead of saying they I said he because my only family was my big brother. She had a look of understanding, and smiled....

"Thats okay! My Mommy died a few years ago, I didn't have a daddy or any siblings." She kept smiling, my heart hurts. Not physically but emotionally.

"How d-do you do that?" I look at her finished with healing her. "What do you mean?"

"How do you smile through the pain?" my faces was clear, it showed my broken hope. "Cause I believed it will get better! And I know that for a fact!" She looked at me hope clear in her eyes.

"How do you know?" I asked Arashi as I put away my kit. "Cause I met you." That stopped me from moving, I don't know this feeling. I-i....what?

"Kid you don't even know what I've done in my life. You think I'm human, well I'm not I'm a monster."

"And I don't care, in my eyes your a fallen angel." I looked at her and thats when I knew. I need her in my life.