Chapter 103

*Kira's P.O.V*

"YES PLEASE ONĒSAN!" She says running up to me putting down the book. I looked her straight in the eyes with my hands in my pockets. "Okay, first let's start with training. How about I give you a training regimen?" She nods her head smiling running to find me a pencil and paper.

10 Jumping Jacks
15 push ups
10 squats
3 laps around the village
Basic fire style jutsus

"Okay. Here it is, you start first thing in the morning. Understood?" Nodding her head she goes straight to bed smiling. I shook my head at her childish antics before making myself some dinner...

****

I woke up the next day expecting it to be normal so I did my normal routine. Putting on my training clothes and ate a small breakfast. I head over to Arashi's room and woke her up. To have her get ready as I packed lunch and snacks for the both of us. Arashi is going back to the academy today so she will need something to eat. *knock* *knock* I looked up and grabbed a rag to clean my hands as I walked to the door. "Lady Hokage needs to see you immediately." the ANBU black cop said waiting for me to say anything. "Ugh, well that ruins my plans for today. Hn. Tell her I'll be at her office in about 5 minutes." I inform him, nodding he leaves in a puff of smoke.

Well that ruins my plans, oh well. I walk back into my apartment and started to pack all my kunai and daggers. "Onēsan whatcha doing?" Arashi asked from the dinning room table. "Lady Hokage needs me asap. I probably got a mission to take care of so don't worry. I'll be back to pack up some more things." I said as I placed my ninja pouch on my right leg. I grabbed a piece of paper and a pen and wrote down a short letter. "Arashi, when you get out of the academy today I want you to find Neji and give this to him. Okay?"

"Alright! Does this mean I'll have to say with him for a few days?" I nodded my head. "So pack up some clothes after you eat so your ready for later." I spoke to her as I kissed her head. "Bye Peaches, I love ya!" I spoke rushing to the door before she yelled at me to stop. "you almost forgot to put on your Chunin vest!" I nodded my head in thanks and grabbed it on my way out.

***

I jumped in through the window and landed right next to Sasuke. "Whats up Tsunade!" I asked cheerfully knowing I got here in exactly 5 minutes. "Kira good your here. You four have a mission....Land of Tea.....Protecting the runner....battle only if needed....." I just collected all the information I needed and stood there looking at my dagger. "Kira your the leader for this mission." I looked up and nodded. "Yessm." I grinned my crazy grin and turnned to my team. "Listen here, we all have 15 minutes to get what we need and meet at the gates." I stated before jumping out the window and rushing back to my apartment.

**10 minutes later**

Hn. Whats taking them so long? I look around to see Sasuke all set and ready along with the people we need to take back to the land of tea. I sat down boreldy and played with my daggers. "Is she always that...scary?" I heard one of the guys ask Sasuke. "Hn. Either that or she can act like a psycho." Sasuke responded while watching me. 3 minutes already pasted, they are gonna get it. I stood back up and dusted myself off while putting away my weapons. "Sasuke do me a favor and tell me when two minutes pass by." nodding he places his hands in his pockets as I just grinned at the sky...................................3, 2, 1. "Two minutes-" "good." I saw Naruto and Sakura running over. "We're sorry-" "shut up and get a move on. We got somewhere to be with in 2 days." I said as I started to walk. "Sasuke your next to me. Sakura and Naruto your gonna be at the end."

"Wait why do I have to be at the end with him?!" Sakura asked angrily. "Because Pinky. If anyone was to attack from behind you and Naruto would make the most noise to notify me. Also, you two were late." I said glaring at them.

And that's how we started our mission.