Chapter 10

*Time Skip to the next day*

*Amaya's P.O.V*

Instead of going to class I had decided to train with Mighty Baka's team. I knew the jutsus for the final test so I thought 'might as well get some training done!' But sadly that didn't last. Mr. Teacher caught me and Naruto, who was painting the Hokages faces, and dragged us back to class.

He started yelling about who knows what while I was stitching my arm some more.

"AMAYA STOP STITCHING YOUR ARM YOUR GONNA BLEED TO DEATH IF YOU-"

"Shut up. I couldn't care less. And if I stop and bleed to death it will be your fault for being so dramatic." I state as I finish my stitches.

"I AM NOT BEING DRAMATIC! I AM WORRYING FOR MY STUDENT'S LIFE!"

"Oh please you don't even know anything about me. I will never understand why you humans pretend to care." I walk to my set and put my head down. "And by the way, I was not skipping class to have fun I was training seeing as I already know the jutsus you teach." I grabbed one of my kunai and threw it at whiskers, Mr. Teacher was on high alert when I did that but relaxed once the kunai cut the ropes whiskers was wrapped in.

"Ya welcome whiskers" looking at my desk about to zone out I heard him say 'thanks'. I froze for a second before zoning out....he thanked me? Why though...all I did was help him...wait is that what people say when someone helps you? I have to ask Lee about this later. Ugh another boring day...

Author: ya learn something new everyday huh?