Chapter 92

*Kira's P.O.V*

As the smoke clears I cough up a bit of blood. As I look around I smirk noticing I had won the match. Walking towards my head band I grab Satsujin his too. I boredly tossed it back to him as he and I placed our shoes back on. "I'm guessing I won this time?" Satsujin mumbles a "fuck off" and roughly putting his arm around my small frame.

I grin helping him back up to the second level with Asashin on his other side. Placing him down I use my Tenshi no me dōjutsu and healed him up. My bangs coved my eyes so no one could see them change color. I healed myself using medical jutsu and looked at the last fight going on, Lee vs. Gaara.

So far Lee was doing amazing but Gaara has his advantage with his sand. And then it was going down hill after Lee unlocked the 5th gate. I could open only 6 but even that is a huge strain on my body. Gaara was gonna kill Lee I can't let that happen! I jump down with Guy following as I restrainted Gaara. Sand was piercing my skin like needles but I didn't move.

Once Gaara calmed down he looked up at me as a huge gash was bleeding over my stomach. I let go of him and stood up helping him as well. He gave me a look as if he was sorry and disappeared to the second level. I walked over to Lee and the medical Ninja helping them heal some of his injuries....oh no, his left arm and leg muscles and bones are shattered completely. I could try to heal him but in this state I can't. I step away from him as my eyes glaze over....I let this happen....this is my fault...why didnt I stop Gaara sooner?!

My right hand went to scratch my left arm digging into the flesh making blood leek out. I felt some one come beside me and restrainted my arms...I was weak right now and I know it I can't fight off who ever is behind me...I smelled the familiar scent of vanilla and calmed down enough to stop fighting back. I was moving, not by my free will, but it was for the best. My eyes were locked on Lee until he was out of my sight.

I felt something wrap around my small frame softly holding me close as if to remind me I'm not alone. I knew it was Asashin he would do this every time I had a panic attack. The air around him was always calm as if nothing can disturbe it. I sunk into his chest and kept looking at the way out, itching to run and leave to go to Lee's side. I hear bits and pieces of people talking but nothing close to a full sentence. I felt Satsujin come close to wrap, my somehow still restrainted arm, with bandages and disinfectant. My emotions were gaining more control of me, and I can't do anything to stop it....