Chapter 99

*Kira's P.O.V*

Its been a month since the preliminaries and I was now in the center of a fighting arena with Asashin by my side and Arashi in the stands somewhere with Satsujin. The crowd was wild and restless waiting to see Sasuke and Gaara's fight. Hn. OH NO IM BECOMING THE EMO DUCKASS! Hehehe, Duckass its such a funny word. I need to stop being distracted by little things, I could die here if I'm not careful.

I see Panda~Kun and jumped onto his back. "Heya Panda! I haven't seen you at all!" Holding me by my thighs he took notice of something. "You haven't been eating much." His dull voice stated looking at me over his shoulder. "Well you know, training, Arashi, paperwork, and cooking is a lot of stress. I barely got time to even eat." I shrug sliding off his back. "Kira, are you gonna introduce me to your friend?" Asashin asks from behind me, my eyes widen in happiness. "Oh yeah! Gaara this is Asashin, Asashin this is Gaara!" I said with a smile looping both their arms with mine. "We are gonna have so much fun! Hehehe~!" I giggled hoping to get this shit on a roll.

------

I'll spare you humans the details, Naruto and Temari won their matches. Sasuke is still no where to been seen, and Gaara is getting impatient. Shino also won his match by default. So now it has to be my turn vs. Asashin! Hehehe~

Once we got called down I jumped off the railing into the area once again. I had an insane grin plastered on my face was we started the match.

It wasn't going to well for either of us. We were equally matched, for every hit I landed on him I as well gained a wound. But then I was stuck, I don't know what move to use next and the crowd is getting bored. I hid in the shadows of the trees and pressed my thumb to my lips in thought. If I were to use Shi I don't think Asashin would make it out alive. But if I were to use Yume there would be a good chance of him living and me winning. I removed my thumb and jumped out into the open. Yume its time.

I felt my appearance change from short hair to long with tattoos on my body, glowing in white. My eyes changed into those similar to ones of the Hugya clan.

I/Yume ran so fast no one could see our movements until they hit

I/Yume ran so fast no one could see our movements until they hit. That was going great until Asashin somehow got a kunai to cut my side. It healed immediately and so I continued to fight. It was fun, fighting again with Asashin. He and I would help improve each others moves when we were younger but now here we were fighting with grins on our faces. Fight or be killed, was the way we learned. And if we were killed we were useless to the team and Master.

-----

Needless to say I had won by driving a kunai threw Asashin's body, missing all his vital organs. I had Yume retreat and ran my hand through my now long white hair. When Yume takes over my hair doesn't change back for some reason. So I usually get it cut after to shoulder length or maybe I'll do something different? Eh. The match was called and medical ninjas took Asashin to treat him. I'll help them out later, Asashin isn't seriously hurt.

I teleport to the Hokages booth smiling down at him as the ninjas around jump at my sudden appearance. "Hey old man, enjoying the show?" I asked as I sat on the arm rest. "You could say that Kira. You should have asked to take the Jōnin exams." I giggle at his comment and shook my head. "Nah I wanted to apply to the ANBU Black Cops but I knew you wouldn't let me. Plus what's the point of it if have to miss my weird ass friends fight?" I laugh out watching as Sasuke finally showed up with Kakashi making a grand entrance. "Stupid Scarecrow and Duckass, they just had to make a scene." I mutter as I sweat dropped.

I look over at the Kakage, he was acting quite strange to what Gaara has told me about. Hm? I looked back at the fight until Gaara was screaming. My eyes went wide as I held myself together, if I stepped in they both would hate me. So I kept myself in my spot next to the Hokage acting calm. Then everything happened so fast.

There were sand and sound ninja everywhere and the entire crowd was under a genjutsu except for the leaf ninjas. Arashi! No Tenshi calm down Satsujin will take care of her, she will be okay. Then the Kakage had a kunai held against the Hokage's throat. He had said something but my mind was on over drive. I was fighting off the sound ninjas that came at me to help Orochimaru. I fought and fought gaining many wounds and bruises but killing the majority of the enemy. I look over to help the old man only to see Pedo had his minions put up cursed walls not allowing anyone go through. I banged my fist against the wall only for my hand to get severely burned. The ANBU that just got here held me back from going back at it with the wall.

"Let me go you idiots! I gotta go help him!" I yell out struggling to get out of their grips. At the moment I was useless, I couldn't get in and help. I was pathetic, if I was quicker I would have been able to get to him sooner. I kept on struggling until Orochimaru jumped away with his minions. I ran full speed only to find the old man laying on the floor on brink of death. I activate my Tenshi no me and started to heal him but it did nothing. "Why isn't it working?!" I question myself as tears came to my eyes.

"Tenshi don't waste your energy, I have promised the reaper my soul, your healing won't do anything."He said coughing up blood. "No there has to be a way- " "stop it Tenshi, I want to see those beautiful red eyes of yours." I deactivate my Tenshi no me and looked him in the eyes, mine held tears as I looked down at him. He smiled, that carefree happy smile at me. "Sing for me at my funeral please Tenshi. I want to hear your enchanting voice as I step into another world." I nod my head barely abled to mumble an okay. His eyes closed and his smile faded as I now held his limp and cold body in my arms.

"No, no, no, don't leave me you stupid old man! You promised me you wouldn't leave me!" I scream out sobbing Kakashi pulled me off the old mans body, I trashed around trying to get back to one of the only people I thought as family. "Let me go! Let me go! He promised! He promised me he wouldn't leave me." I cry out, my energy is running low so I stopped fighting and went limp, muttering 'he promised.' I felt someone sit next to me and hug me. I didn't see who but I just held onto them sobbing into their shoulder. Until I fell into the abyss of darkness.