Chapter 27

*Kirā's P.O.V*

I started to pack my clothes first, then my weapons, next my medical kit, and lastly SWEETS. I did a teleporting jutsu and appeared at the gates.  So far no one was here yet, I started thinking. That old geezer was acting off, like he wasn't telling us something...wait he's from the Land of Waves right? That means Gato would be after him, building a bridge to the main land would bring the Land of Waves back to normal. All the poverty there is terrible, no wonder he's lying to us. He doesn't have a choice really in the matter.

My team finally came and we're heading off. They are talking about ninja ranks and the world. The three idiots probably never seen anything outside of their village. I on the other hand has been almost everywhere. Wait. I stop and see a puddle near me. It hasn't rained in weeks, so why is th- enemy ninjas! I'm so stupid!! Kakashi probably saw it so all I need to to is continue then fight back when they show themselfs.

They jump out and ripped 'Kakashi' into pieces. I jumped up with a kunai and attacked them. The Hidden Mist Brothers, I hit one of their pressure points while Sasuke fought the other. I then moved on to the second one and Kakashi Sensei came out of hiding. While Kakashi talked to the old geezer I we healing Naruto's hand, it wasn't too bad but I had to take out the poison. Wrapping his had up, Sasuke and him got into another argument. Sighing we continued on the mission...

*short time skip*

On the boat Kakashi asked about what is really going on. Before the old geezer could ramble I spoke. "If you haven't seen already Gato, is after the geezer's life. The old geezer is building a bridge to connect the main land to the Land of Waves to bring it out of poverty. Gato wants complete control and he will lose it if the drunk here finishes the bridge. That being said the next ninja or ninjas that Gato sends is gonna be at Jōin level." My emotionless voice explained looking at the water. "How do you know that brat?" Looking over at the geezer boredly I start to explain. "I passed by the Land of Waves a month ago and found out what was going on."

He had started to guilt trip Kakashi whiched worked and we now have to complete the mission.