chapter 20

*Amaya's P.O.V*

I had a bit of trouble with the ninjas protect the building but they let me go through. Knocking on the old man's door I hear him mumble a 'come in'.

"Hey old man....I came to help ya...out..." My voice was so soft he had to look up. "Are you okay Kirā you don't sound to well?" Ignoring him I sit next to him and start helping him out with his paper work. "Kirā what are you-" "I said...I'm gonna help...you...I over did it...with training." I softly say to him gripping the pen I immediately start on the pile in front of me.

By midnight I had started to feel fuzzy, the old man was next me working. I got through 6 piles of papers, every now and then the Hokage and I would crack a joke or start a small conversation about anything that came to mind. I didn't even realize that I had fell asleep.

*Hokage's P.O.V*

Finishing my 5th pile of work, I felt something rest on my left arm. Looking over I see Kirā fast asleep cuddling onto my arm. Putting down my pen I careful place my cloak over her small body, she reminded me of a child. Her bangs was over her forehead with no clips holding it back like usual. Her face was like those of a child's aside from the stitches on her face, neck, and arm. She could have been mistaken as an innocent child without the stitches.

Shifting herself to be comfortable her sweater moved a tad. I was about to fix it until I noticed the bruises all over her arms and stomach. I was about to think she had been attacked until I remembered her saying that she over did it with training.

I have to ask Guy about this, if his train can cause this much damage who knows if next time if she will survive...