Chapter 76

*Tenshi's P.O.V*

I was wake even after everyone left, I did mumble a goodnight, but that was all that came from my mouth. I was half way done with the files by the time it was 3:35 am. I stopped there, I can always finish this up later.

I grab all my piles that were done and used Shi's magic to teleport them to the Hokage. Now that my bed was clear I tucked myself in and fell asleep.

~10:30am.~

I groan as my mind came back to reality. I open my eyes, peeking I see Tenten watching TV and the girls with her. Slowly got up dragging my feet to the couch and sat on Tenten's lap, I hugged her placing my head on her shoulder. Her brown hair was like a curtain, shielding my face from the light. I heard something but my mind was only partly awake.

Tenten smelled like jasmine tea, I snuggled closer feeling too comfortable to get up. Tenten hugs me back placing one of her arms around my waist and the other around my shoulders. I could feel her hand go threw my hair softly, slowly detangling it.

"I don't wanna move, your so comfy..." I mumble to her, I could feel some heat radiate from her face so I assumed that she is blushing. I was now half wake and able to hear the girls talking.

"Tenten wh-hat's wrong-g?" Hinata asks from a few feet away from me. I peek a look at them, they all had hearts in their eyes, whoa....even Kurenai?

"Its nothing, Tenshi is just really tired and finds me too comfy." I heard a knock on the door, I dont think the girls heard it from their talking.

I tug on Sakura's shirt gaining her attention, I pointed to the door and mouthed 'people' to her. She nodded her head in understanding and got up to open the door. I rewrapped my arm around Tenten and snuggled my head closer to her neck, her jasmine tea perfume calmed me.

"What is going on here?" Sasuke asked from behind the couch. Tenten filled him in and tried to get me off of her. My mind still partly clouded with sleep whined. "Ugh...mommy stop it...your comfy..."  It took me a minute to process what I just said...I jump up and landed on the floor looking like a mad man. I get up at the speed of light to the mini kitchen and made myself some coffee. Looking at everyone in the room I glare at them with cold eyes.

"We are never to speak of this, understand?" My voice was serious and emotionless going perfectly with my empty red eyes. They all nodded their heads, I ignored them and grabbed my things to start off the day.

Stepping into the shower I wanted to smash the mirror so badly. I wanted to let out my rage of my own mistake. DAMNIT WHY THE HELL DID I CALL HER MY MOM?! I CANT FUCKING BELIEVE IT! I CANT LET THEM IN, I CANT, IF I DO THEY WILL DIE MY DEATH. KAMI WHY DID I SAY THAT?! AHH!!

I the shower I was having a mental break down, I was stuck in my own mind battling with myself over what I said. I growled balling my hands into fists. I grab my head trying to stop the battle, it didn't help at all. Why am I so stupid?!