Chapter 14

*Amaya's P.O.V*

Sitting in Mr. Teacher's set, I was bored out of my mind and looking through his stuff.

"Is there anything good in this damned thing?" I mumbled to myself while searching another drawer. Pinky learned her lesson when she doubted me, but Blondie didn't.

"Hey your not allowed to do that!" Blondie yelled at me. What's it with people and yelling at me? Looking up from my search I meet her eyes.

"Did you say something?" I question her with my head tilted to the right, making my eyes look like a rusty brown. She looked at me nervously before mumbling 'never mind' and walked away.

Shrugging I continue me search until Mr. Teacher walked in.

"So now that- AMAYA GET AWAY FROM MY DESK!!" sighing I walk back to my desk boredly.

"As I was saying now that your all Genin, you will be assigned to teams of 3 but because Amaya joining so late in the year, one team will be a group of 4." Most of my classmates looked scared when they heard I might be on their team. "Once you find out your team, you may leave for lunch. Once lunch is over you will come back here to be assigned your sensei."

Needless to say, I'm on the same team as Whiskers, Pinky, and Duckass. And I decided to eat my panda cookies and my strawberry milkshake on the roof. Hehe if your wondering about the milkshake, I found a stand selling them.

Once I finished my lunch I took a quick nap...until my new team woke me up...

Author: so now she's on the team with a duck, fox, and tree...let's see how this goes...