chapter 79

*Tenshi's P.O.V*

I woke up with a terrible taste in my mouth, as if I had taken medicine. Ewwww, as I stand up I wobble almost falling down. Everything was imbalanced, I groan packing up my things and grabbing some fresh new clothes. I head into the shower cleaning myself and redoing my bandages. I walk out packing up the used pjs and grabbed some paper work. I look at the clock and check the time before I got started. 5:30 am.

*Time Skip* 8:45 am

I looked over at Tenten as she was waking up, but soon looked back at my paper work. I got most of it done within the 3 hours and 15 minutes I've been doing it. I mumble a good morning to Tenten as I got up to get coffee. I felt the air around Tenten tense up, I ignored it going back to work with coffee fuelling me.

Everyone came into the room a while after, I mumbled my good morning's and used my hand to hold up my drowsy head. I know I can't feel pain so slapping myself would be pointless. I rub my tired eyes and head back to the coffee maker. I hold the counter and tapping my fingers on it trying to make time pass by sooner. I didn't even realize Sasuke come up behind me until I felt something about to touch me.

My eyes snapped open I grab a kunai from my side and pinned Sasuke to the wall with my kuani a centimeter from his throat. It took me a moment to realize there was no threat and placed my kunai back.

"Tsk, you shouldn't try and sneak up on me next time other wise I won't hesitate to cut your head off." I growled grabbing my coffee and went back to the paper work.