Chapter 63

*Tenten's P.O.V* (while Shikamaru let Tenshi go)

I looked over at Tenshi, who was crying her eyes out while Neji carried her to Asuma Sensei. As he comes back over to everyone we all look at him in question. "Neji~Kun why was Tenshi crying?" I asked confused as to why my best friend is crying. "He told her that she couldn't have sweets for a day..." Shikamaru boredly states from his floaty. Glaring at Neji I hit him up side the head. "You Baka! You know sweets are important to her!" I was about to hit him again when Asuma stops me.

"Tenten relax a bit. She is acting like a 5 year old, for something stupid." Once those words came from his mouth Lee held me back from hitting him to. "Thats the only way she knows how to act when showing emotions!" I growled, I was on defense. Tenshi was a like family to me, so much so that I will treat her as if she is my own sister or daughter.

"What do you mean?" Kiba asked from behind Neji. I stopped fighting rubbing my temples. "Tenshi hasn't felt emotions since she was 5 years old. She acts like a 5 year old when expressing emotions cause she doesn't know how to act her age." Lee had let me go a while ago, they all looked confused except team 7. She must have told them, I decided to explain a bit more.

"Tenshi only knows how to act 3 different ways. Emotionless, Insane, and like a 5 year old. But don't let that cloud your view of her, she doesn't think I notice but she helps the Hokage with his paper work almost every day. She was even aloud to attend a meeting with the elders." Shaking my head I try to remove the memory in my mind.

*flash back*

I was sitting down with my team I see mop of white hair in the crowd. I froze, I saw Kirā (Tenshi) walking almost dead like. She had dark bags under her eyes and was walking as if she hasn't got proper sleep in days. She looked like a zombie, and she doesn't even know how bad it is for her health....

*flash Back over*

Biting my lip I look down. That day sacred me, I don't even think she knows what she is doing to her self. If she keeps doing so much work and gets so little sleep she could get herself killed. I know about how this goes, at some point she will start eating less than she does now. She is so thin right now it scares me, I know this has something to do with the traumatic past she has. I felt like a mother worried for her child, oh kami.

Shaking my head again I look over to were Tenshi is. She was curled up in a fetal position with her towel wrapped around her. Kakashi who was next to her was watch over her, I sighed. Walking out of the water I wrap my own towel around me to dry off while I sat down and placed Tenshi's head on my lap. Nodding at Kakashi Sensei in thanks for watching over her, I run my fingers threw her snow white hair.

I waited a bit before putting on my cover up and putting Tenshi's on her. Wrapping her back in her towel. I tell Kakashi that I'm going back to my room and I'm taking Tenshi with me.

Tenshi was shorter then me, I am 5'5 while she claim to be 5'4 she is really 5'1 ½. She is so light that I pick her up like a child by holding her at my waist with her head between my neck and shoulder.

I carried her to our room and placed her on her bed. I'll wake her up after I shower and get ready so that she can get ready for dinner. Yes I did tell Kakashi, he said he'll tell the rest in a couple of minutes. Meaning 30 minutes to an hour.

Let's see if I can pick out Tenshi outfit for tonight...