Chapter 71

*Tenshi's P.O.V*

I snuggled closer to the heat source need me as I partly woke up. Grumbling I grab the heat source and got up to use the bathroom, still half asleep, stumbling on my feet every so often.

*10 minutes later*

After my short shower I do what I need to before I walk out of the bathroom with the heat source. I drag my feet into the mini kitchen and I couldn't find anything to cook. So I got dressed in a black tank top, light gray jean shorts, converse, and of course a hoodie. I realized the heat source was a clone in the form of a teddy bear. That being said I transformed into a 6 year old me, I wasn't very cute but on missions I would get my victim close before killing them. It was a small advantage but still. (At the top)

Walking out of the room I quietly got to the café. I realized I was to short to see because of the glass display. Waving my hand while jumping up the dude saw me.

"What's the matter little girl?" He asked from the other side of the display case.

"I wanted to get a bagel with cream chesse please...and a vanilla bean latte for my Guardian!" I state hugging my teddy bear. The dude looked at me and blushed stuttering nodding his head telling me to sit down for a bit. Giggling I walk to a set again realizing my height isn't helping me cause I can't get on the fucking chair! Pouting I sit on the floor waiting for about 5 minutes.

The dude came back chuckling softly handing me a paper bag and the latte. Smiling up at him I give him a thumbs up in gratitude while walking away waving and calling out 'thank you Mister'.

I got to the piano in the garden and sat down. As I ate my bagel I wonder what I'm gonna do today. I could stay in the garden, or hang out with the guys, or maybe get back at Tenten? Ugh this is hard.....