Chapter 84

*Tenshi's P.O.V*

I woke up as Lee was a few yards away from the Village Gates. Getting myself down I walk with Lee the rest of the way.

Within seconds I was on the ground being hugged. It took me a moment to realize who it was.

"Haha, Arashi! I didn't think you'll tackle me! Great job, but you need to work on your running. Its too loud to sneak attack someone." I explain sitting up messing with her hair.

"Okay Onēsan! I'll work on that!" She smiles getting up after me. I pick her up and onto my back.

"Come on Squirt, I gotta train for tomorrow. Your coming with me." I smirk as Arashi's eyes widened. "REALLY?! YOUR GONNA SHOW ME HOW TO DO THAT JUTSU?!" Arashi asked grinning like a mad mad.

"No I'm not. I'm gonna figure out your chakra nature. Then teach you the basic badass Justus." She smiles none the less and fist bumbs the air. "Haha relax now. Training with me ain't like training with that old man Iruka." She laughs with me as we completely ignore the rest and walk off.

*Time Skip next Day*

I woke up early as usual and did my routine of getting dressed, cleaning myself, and make breakfast. I woke up Arashi having her eat at the table while I was sitting across from her doing paper work. We chatted about what happened the last 4 days and just laughed at whatever things were funny.

I decided to walk her to the Academy since I had time before the meet at training ground 44. I had trainned over there sometime when I want more of a quiet scenery.

"So Onēsan, what is part two of the exam?" Arashi question holding my hand, I gave her a small smile of reassurance. "Its basically war in the forest of death. Not many kids come back alive after it." She tightens her grib on my hand while I rubbed it with my thumb. "Don't worry. I'm gonna make it out alive, I have to cause I promised to make sweets with you when I come back." I grin at Arashi hugging her close as we stood in front of the Academy. I kiss her head gently whipping the tears off her face.

"Don't cry Love. I'll always be with you, even if somehow I died. I'll watch over you. That is never gonna change." I poke her nose smiling, she smiles back at me while getting rid of any tears on her face. She gives me one last hug before running into the building.

I removed all emotions from my face as I teleported to the meet.