Chapter 68

*Tenshi's P.O.V*

Walking out of the shower I come out in a oversized black sweater that said 'I'm not lazy I'm on energy saving mode' with dark gray sweatpants. Grabbing a spoon I take out one ice cream tub and sat on the couch. Going through the stuff on TV I find Criminal Minds. Hehehe this is gonna be a long night...

30 minutes later I heard a knock on the door. Pausing the TV I walk with my ice cream and open the door. Their stood everyone in PJs.....whatever. Walking back to the couch I press play ignoring them. That was until someone opens the mini freezer trying to grab my other ice cream tub. Flashing in front of them my eyes glowed bright red, I tilted my head a bit to look pissed. "What are you trying to do?~" I ask Ino is a creep voice, scared she shakes her head saying sorry and running behind the guys. Humming I close the freezer and I'm back on the couch in a flash. I ate my ice cream watching Spencer Reid explain the unsubs profile. I giggle like a school girl with hearts in my eyes as I stared at the TV.

The TV went black...what? Turning around slowly with a pissed off smile on my face I look at Neji who had the remote. Putting down my ice cream nicely I ran at Neji about to kill him if it wasn't for Mighty Baka. Growling I aim a fist at Neji's face, missing him I send a kick to his stomach, sadly I couldn't hit it cause Mighty Baka stopped me.

"YOU SON OF A BITCH NEJI! I WAS BLOODY WATCHING THAT! YOU FUCKING TURNED IT OFF AT THE BEST PART YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!" Curses flew out of my mouth as I kept trying to hit him. What stopped me was Shikamaru reminding me about our game of Shogi. Stopping I look at him with a scowl. Grumbling I stop trying to attack Neji and grabbed my ice cream tub. Sitting on the floor Shikamaru sits across from me setting up the bored.

As we played everyone else was scared shit less of me in the background. Lesson learned don't turn off Criminal Minds and don't try and take my sweets or you will died....Hehehehehehehehe
......Imma winning!!