Chapter 9

*Amaya's P.O.V*

Least to say training was fun, Mighty Baka is teaching me what he had taught Lee. And I even got weights! I hide them with a genjutsu though. Training with Lee's team I've figured out that in taijutsu I am a little more skilled than Lee! Hehehe...so basically Lee is helping me with some new tricks!

So Lee, being the awesome person he is, decided to train with me while everyone else went home. (A/N no this is not gonna be a Rock Lee x oc so just sayin') Half way into the night Lee and I decided to call it quits.

"Hey Amaya, would you like to say over for dinner?" Lee asked me. In all honestly he is so far the first bond I ever had with some one. I think people call it friendship? I don't know...

"Hm? Sure I guess..." Shrugging I follow Lee. "...um Lee?"

"Yes Amaya?" Lee looks over at me.

"...um...well you see, I don't understand emotions. So I was wondering... What are friends? And are you and I now friends?" My insane persona put aside, the word was so unfamiliar to me. I may act crazy but you should all know that I'm just a broken kid trying to understand society.

"Well friends are people that you care for, and in my eyes I see you as a friend." He smiles his weirdo smile as I smile back.

"I was meaning to ask..." I look over at Lee. "Why do you have stitches?"

"Well~ you see I can't feel pain! So I kinda stitch my self up to try and feel something...but also its really cool!~ hehehe" I giggle childishly at him.

"You know its not youthful to do that." He looks over at me as we stop in front of his place.

"Eh its a habit from when I was young, there's nothing I can't do about it." He looks at me for a moment before letting me in.

Author: So this is the start of understanding emotions huh?