Chapter 57

*Kirā's P.O.V*

I just so happened to run into Shikamaru. Asking him if he brought Shogi with him, lucky he did, grinning I ask him if we could play a few rounds when we get to the Resort that I have planned. Nodding we walked together to the gate waiting for everyone else.

Arashi appeared at the gates before we headed off. "Onēsan can you bring me back something please?" She begged hugging me, chuckling I pat her head nodding. "Yeah, yeah, I will Peaches. Be careful while I'm gone and help out the old man for me would ya?" Nodding at me she gave me one last hug and ran back into the village.

Leading the way we have been walking for 3 hours, usually it'll take 2½ hours to get there but we had to take a few breaks. The main reason I want to get there so quickly is because the Resort had a piano I can play and karaoke machine. The last time I was there I was working near by and got paid a lot of money so I got a room there. It was amazing.

"So Tenshi what does this place have?" Kakashi asked, Naruto explained my real name to the other teams. Since Shikamaru already knew, he didn't listen to much to Naruto.

"Okay so there is a café, sweets shop, restaurant, and pool inside the Resort. They have a ton of water slides and a pool bar, of course made for kids and adults. They also have a garden which has beautiful flowers, umm.....OH YEAH! They have a piano and karaoke area, which you will find me most of the time, and a whole ton of games to do like treasure hunting. Though its mostly for the younger kids...." I ranted until I realized I was getting way to excited and shut my mouth.

"Cool, so how did you get the tickets?" Naruto asked, grinning I walk a little faster. "I helped the owner out a while back, he gave me a ton of tickets to go for free anytime I wanted. Plus every time I go I get more free tickets." shrugging I look at the sky. "We should be there in about 20 minutes so let's talk about room arrangements."