Chapter 19

*Kakashi's P.O.V* (while she was training)

Most of team 7 was cleaning the river right now, as I was thinking. Kirā had an amazing style of strategy and ninjutsu, almost surpassing the Nara clan and Mighty Guy. She is also is partly a sadist like Ibiki. She could be an amazing ninja if she put more effort into things. She's lazy like me as well. Its strange. I wonder if she is training with Guy like she said?

*Amaya's P.O.V*

Waking up its almost the evening. Getting up I take a shower and change to a dark gray oversized sweater with some black sweat pants. Grabbing my pair of panda slippers before walking out of the apartment.

Slowly walking I head towards the Hokage building. Stopping by the ramen stand I pull out some cash 10$. (I don't know how money works for them so I'm just going with american currency) Ordering some beef ramen I hear my team coming in.

"Hey Kirā-chan why are you here?" I hear Whiskers ask. Honesty I'm so drained of energy, I could only slightly move my face.

"Eating.....what else?" I had paused for a while in between my words. I may not be able to feel physical pain but I could feel what is happening inside my body. my energy is so low that I could barely talk.

"Are you okay Kirā?" Sakura asked me looking worried.

"Yeah...I'm just fine...." Was the last thing I said before my order came. Digging in I can feel Duckass and Kakashi's stare at me. I was eating my ramen slower then I should be but its okay, I just needed something in my stomach. Paying, I slowly get up to leave. As much as I wanted to teleport away with jutsu, I couldn't. My chakra has barely replenish.

Well I'm off to the old man, I start to move a bit faster then before, ugh I'm so not moving tomorrow.