Chapter 46

*Kirā's P.O.V*

Walking back to my brother's grave I sit down knowing Arashi and the rest are behind me.

"Hey Nīsan, why didn't anyone tell me our parents are dead? Hehe, it would have been amazing to laugh in their faces as they died, ya know? I wish you were here to meet our new little sister, you'll like her very much. You better not be eating sweets without me! You owe me 10 boxes of panda cookies, I'm still waiting for it. I got some friends now, they are pretty weird but they are nice. I'm learning more emotions, so far I learned anger, calmness, kindness, happiness, embarrassment, shyness, and boredom. Hehe, I still got a lot to go but these humans are changing me, I don't know if I like that yet but let's see. My times up so, good bye Nīsan, I l-love you..." Sighing I stand up grabbing Arashi hand and lead the way out of the graveyard.

We got back to the village by 3 o'clock, the Hokage allowed Arashi to become a citizen here and changed her name to Arashi Seikatsu as well as my name to Tenshi Seikatsu, but for ninja missions and things like that I keep Amaya Kirā.

I had asked Ino and Sakura to take Arashi shopping cause knowing me, I'll get her a ton of boy clothes.(They're very comfy) So I handed them some money and they disappeared, good thing I showed Arashi where we live. Walking to my secret training area, I did most of my usual training, leaving out Chidori, and Chakra control. Seeing that I mastered them and working a little on my Dōjutsu.