Chapter 8

*Amaya's P.O.V*

After that whole fiasco, I decided to play. Walking to the training grounds while eating pocky I sort of bummed into another team.

"Hm? Oh sorry?" I kinda apologized and kept walking.

"SO YOUTHFUL!!!" The tall dude said to me. And I being my self just bummed into a girl from the same team.

"Damn, how many times am I gonna bum into these humans? Sorry...again." Trying to walk away a kid that looked like a mini version of the tall dude came at me. Because of my instincts I grabbed his arm and threw him into a tree.

"Oi! Stop that or I'm gonna put ya into a hospital for a good 5 years!" I yelled at him. He was in a daze for a moment before he was right in front of me again.

"Let me introduce myself, my name is Rock Lee and I would like to get to know you!"

"Umm...hi? The names Amaya Kirā, now if you will please move. I gotta get to the training grounds." I said looking at him boredly.

"How about you train with my team? It will be more fun that way!" He said and grins at me.

"Eh, why not I got nothing else to do." shrugging I follow Lee's team and giving nicknames to all of them. (Neji = destiny kid/ Rock Lee = Lee/ Tenten = toy Giver/ Mighty Gai = Mighty Baka) If you couldn't tell already I respect Lee more then the rest of his team. Hehehe...MY GIGGLE IS BACK!! YAASSS!!

Now this was the start of a friendship....