Chapter 55

*Kirā's P.O.V*

Forget what I said, this shit ain't entertaining me. I'm sitting down somewhere in the back of the room with two rain ninja next to me, I could careless, but we have to take a written test. Ughhhh, this is too troublesome....this is what I get for hanging out with Shikamaru. Blah, blah, blah, rules and shit. I flip over my paper and answer the questions with ease, flipping it back around I draw on the back of it, since I was bored.
(At the top)

It killed some time but I still had 20 minutes to kill, looking around I see there are less people there was when we started. A kunai was thrown at me, grabbing it I look at one of the Chūnin examiners that threw it. "You have been caught-" "Put a sock in it, I finished the exam within the first 5 minutes it started." I boredly state looking at the kunai in my hand, throwing it back to him, it pinned him down to the wall by his vest. "Try insulting me again and I'll make sure not to just pin your vest but your shoulder too." Stretching I look over to Grumpy.

"You should really tell your examiners to fuck off, especially if they are pissing me off. Next time I'll make sure to remove their arms. Tsk." Grumpy Ass nodded his head and told everyone to get back to the exam.

Okay maybe I was a bit wrong, this could be a bit entertaining.