Chapter 90

*Kira's P.O.V* (A13 is left S13 is right)

Everyone was lined up in front of the Hokage and other Jōnin, I ignored most of what was being said and paid more attention to Satsujin and Asashin. I guess our team is back together now? The TV screen lights up showing two names on it. It wasn't mine so I walk up to the second level. I head straight to my old friends.

"Satsujin, Asashin, I knew I felt something familiar." I state leaning on the railing. They looked at me and smirked. "Good to see you to, Kira." I smirked back at them, looking back I see the fight against Sasuke and the other dude was over. The next names were on the TV again. Asashin was up next against some other human.

I turn over and watch the fight go on with Satsujin, Asashin easily won the fight and came back to the second level. The next fight was Kiba and Naruto. I walked in front of Naruto and patted his head. "Listen Whiskers, knock that mutt all the way to next year. I believe in ya so don't let me down." He smiled at me and ran to the first level as I head back to Asashin and Satsujin.

*Time Skip*

So far Naruto, Neji, Shino, Temari, Kankuro, Shikamaru, and some sound ninja won. Don't get me wrong it was entertaining but I'm itching to fight someone already. The TV screen lit up again....

Amaya Kira vs. Hebi Satsujin

Haha now its like the good old days! I jump off the second floor along with Satsujin smirking at each other. The man starts the match but neither of us move.

"Hey Satsujin, how 'bout we do a little sparing match for them? Like the good old days?" I ask, he nodded his head as we take off our shoes. "Oi and let's not forget about these things!" He calls out as he takes off the forehead protector, I do the same and tossed it to the side.

"Let the games begin!" In unison we call out as we head straight for each other.