Chapter 61

*Asuma's P.O.V*

I noticed something was wrong with Tenshi as she walked out of her room with Tenten, cause she had hid behind her all the way to the indoor water park. Ignoring it I was putting down my things when I say everyone staring at Tenshi, looking at her I realized why. Tenshi had an average bust size, I would say a B, a small waist, and an average bottom. She always had a oversized sweater on so I never thought her bust was that big, i thought she was like Sakura. Her pale skin stood out against her two piece swimsuit. She had no clips in her hair and had a small blush on her face.

Looking at the boys, they had dark blushes on their face even Shikamaru. For some reason I got an overprotective feeling as I looked back at Tenshi, Kakashi and Guy had the same feeling.

I was so distracted by my thoughts cause the next thing I knew Tenshi was carried and thrown into the pool by Tenten, who jumped after her. Realizing this all the Genin started to jump in the water to have fun while Shikamaru was on a floaty taking a nap as Tenshi was slowly pushing him into the fake water fall. Oh Kami I wonder if they have a thing for each other? Hmm now that would be interesting...