Chapter 78

*Tenten's P.O.V*

Ever since this morning Tenshi has been acting cold. When she came back I saw all the cuts and bruises on her, everyone rushed to her to try and help but she growled at us like she was an animal. What caught me off guard was when she said she'll kill us, Tenshi never says that, she was rubbing her temples as she was going to the bathroom. Then it clicked.

She had a headache, a really bad one, thats why she is acting like this. And this morning's incident must have pushed something in her to be angry. Was she angry at me? I hope not...

She got out of the bathroom and went straight to bed and passed out. Walking over to her I place my hand on her forehead, she was very warm. I when to my bag trying to find medicine, where the hell is it?!

"Tenten whats wrong?" Ino asked me. No looking that way I look through my bag again.

"Tenshi has a fever and I'm trying to find the medicine I packed." Hinata used her Byakugan to look in my bag and said it was in the back pocket. Looking where told me I found it and walked over to Tenshi. I gently move her head so that she won't choke, I open her mouth and poured some medicine into it.

She swallowed it after I pinched her nose and her face scrunched up in disgust. She mumbled something along the lines of 'shitty medicine' and turned her head back to her right side.

I move her hair way from her face gently and kissed her head putting the medicine back in my back and sat down with everyone discussing what could have made Tenshi angry.