Chapter 62

*Tenshi's P.O.V*

As Shikamaru was sleeping I was slowly pushing his floaty to the fake water fall. Letting go of the floaty I give it a little push and Shikamaru was on his way to the water fall. Hehehehe....swimming a few feet away I had a massive grin on my face.

"Tenshi!!" Shikamaru yells after he gone through the water fall. His hair was wet and his face clearly showed he was pissed off. Giggling at him I try and swim way but he got off the floaty and swam after me. "No, Shika! I'm too young to die!!" I call out as he picks me up from my waist and legs.

I was now being held bridal styled in the water by Shika.  Putting me down he kept a hold on my waist and started to tickle me. "Hahahahaha! S-shika-amaru! Pleas-se sto-op!! Hahahahaha!!" Shikamaru didn't let go of me but he did stop tickling me, thank Kami for that, but I started to squirm trying to get him to let go of me. Damn, who knew Shikamaru has a grip of steel?!

"Kakashi Sensei help me!!" I call out to him as he reads his book, he looked up and shrugged going back to his book. Fuck you Kakashi, I'm gonna burn that book later. Looking around I try and find someone to help me out of Shikamaru's grip of steel. My eyes landed on Neji, holding my arms out I call to him. "Neji~Kun help me the evil Shikamaru has me captured!!" Neji looked at the position Shikamaru and I were in and then came to save me.

"What did she do?" Neji asked Shikamaru, who was still holding me. "Pushed me into the water fall." Shikamaru said, Neji heard this and got a little more cold.

"Tenshi, you not a loud to have sweets for a whole day." I stopped squirming and looked at him with tears in my eyes as they held horror. "W-what? No! Please, I'll do anything j-just don't ta-ake away my sweets!!" I begged Neji tears streaming down my face. Shikamaru let go of me seeing as I deserved this, I was still crying as Neji picked me up and put me over his shoulder. Banging on his back with my fists I kept crying like a baby, I even tried to kick him but his other arm held my legs down.

"Nej-ji!! P-p-please! I-i-i'm sorry!! Don't T-take away my sweets p-please!!!" I cried out as I kept hitting his back, ignoring me he handed me to someone, and left. I tried to kick the person holding me, who just so happens to be Asuma, and kept crying out loud.

"Tenshi stop crying over something so small, your 13 for kami's sake, your not a 5 year old." Asuma said to me as I cried louder. "It's n-not somet-thing small! Sweets to me is like cigarettes to you!" I telling my tears slowly stopping as I looked at him. He held me still handing me off to Kakashi as he goes swimming. Looking at the MotherFucker I glare at his as best I can with tears welling up in my eyes.

"Kakashi d-do you think-k I'm acting like a 5 y-year old?" I ask him wipping my tears.

"Honestly, yes I do. Why are sweets so important to you anyways?" He asked me flipping a page in his book.

"Hikari~Nīsan always gave me sweets when I was younger to make me fell better, so I basically ate sweets 90% of the time. So it just stuck with me." I mumble running my fingers over my stitches.

"I'm guessing you and your brother was pretty close." Kakashi says flipping yet another page of his book, looking at him I nodded.

"Hikari wasn't just my brother. He was a father, brother, friend, and a hero to me. Don't tell Naruto, but thats why I don't believe in heros any more. After Hikari died everything that mattered to me disappeared." I look down at my hands, thinking.

"Hmm, so your saying you have nothing to live for?" Kakashi asks me once again, putting away his book. Looking up at him, I placed my thumb over my lips in thought. Do I have nothing to live for? Arashi can always live with Tenten or something so she won't miss me that much. My friends will eventually forget about my death, and I was only made a weapon to serve under others. I'm going to take back part of what I thought on the bridge. Removing my thumb I look at Kakashi. "No, I have nothing in this life that I have to live for." This statement made Kakashi look at me in shock. I can tell in his eyes he wanted to know why.

"The people around me will eventually forget about my existence and Arashi will always have them if I were to die. My reason for living died along with Hikari, I am only a weapon that exists to serve others. The only reason I'm alive today is to protect those who I call my friends, even if I die doing so." I state as if I was a robot reading a piece of paper. Kakashi's face was mixed with emotion.

I rubbed my eyes with the back of my hands as I felt cold and sleepy. Yawning I grab my towel and wrapped it around me. Sitting next to Kakashi I slowly drift off.