Chapter 75

*Tenshi's P.O.V*

The hot water welcomed me in the shower as I cleaned my skin. Looking down at my stitches my mind was deep in thought. Should I take them out? I have no good reason for keeping them, as much as they make me look more intimidating I will take them out sooner or later. Ugh, I'll think about it later.

I step out of the shower with a towel wrapped around my body. I look at the mirror in font of me. It was strange to seeing a hollow shell of a little girl, my eyes were empty with no life. Dark circles underneath my hollow red eyes, my skin was as pale as paper, and my hair was somewhat tamed. I look at my scars from when I was young. Paler white lines littered my back, arms, legs, and stomach. I trace my fingers over the fresher ones, they were healed.

"It has been said that time heals all wounds. I do not agree. The wounds remain. In time, the mind, protecting its sanity, covers them with scar tissue, and the pain lessens, but it is never gone." I whisper in a way to comfort myself. I wrap my chest with bandages and wore my usual black oversized shirt with spandex shorts. I dry my hair enough so that it was damp. I brush my teeth and hair before walking out of the bathroom still deep in thought. Everyone was looking at me, I knew they were, I can feel their curious eyes follow my every move.

I got to my things pulling out some work I got from the Hokage, I took at least a few months worth of paper work. I placed my thoughts aside and worked on the files in hopes to block out my mind. Within half an hour I finished 2 piles of work. The entire time I had a blank face to hide all my thoughts, my eyes were half lidded almost as if I'll fall sleep. Whenever I had to pause to read a document my hand would fidget like I was playing the piano....I want to be playing the piano but I have to get this done.

I hear everyone talking but their voices were so distant, every now and then I'll barely hear my name but I completely ignored it. I was distancing myself from people again. I've always done this whenever my mind was fighting against me, I was always left numb.

The voices inside my mind is far greater than any opponent I've faced in my life time. And it will forever be that way.....