Chapter 81

*Tenshi's P.O.V*

"Hm? That was Kaze, he is an acquaintance of mine." I respond to Sakura, I got most of my work done and sent it to the Hokage with "my" magic. I had completed half of the paper work I took, not bad for 2 - 3 days of doing it.

"Oh..." Was her only response as I gather my things and finish my coffee. I look up at everyone with a serious face. "We leave in 30 minutes so when your done eating pack up and meet at the front of the resort."

I teleport myself to the room and grabbed my things. And teleported back to the main lobby, I got back to doing paper work...again...

*25 minutes later*

Almost everyone is here, all we are missing is Shikamaru....I'm not surprised. As I'm still completing the paper work Asuma is asking me questions which I have been giving him short answers to.

"So tell me why my dad gave you his paper work if your just a kid?"

"Cause clearly I have the skills and knowledge to help reduce his responsibilities."

"Your kidding me right? A little pip squeak like you can barely do any harm." Asuma chuckles I feel the air getting tense, I look up to Asuma with a harsh glare.

"You don't know how many people I killed in my short life time, don't think I have a problem adding more to my list." I growl out putting away my papers and sent the finished piles to the Hokage, just as Shikamaru meets up with us.

"Let's get going." Was the last words that came out of my mouth for the beginning of the trip back.

*45 minutes later*

The lack of sleep I've been getting is effecting me now. Every step I take I wobble, I rub my eyes trying to keep them awake. I was so sleep deprived I didn't even noticed the rock in my path and tripped. I pick my self up to a sitting position and rub my eyes again.

As I open them back up, I see Lee in front of me kneeing down. I look at him giving a confused expression, he looks down at me with eyes filled with worry. "Tenshi how long did you sleep last night?" I look down making sure my eyes did not meet his.

".....5 hours...." I mumble hoping he did not hear me, sadly he did and sighed. "Tenshi you need to sleep, you don't have enough energy for the trip back." He pats my head and helps me up. He takes my bag away from me and hands it to Tenten.

"Lee why did you do that I can carry my own bag-" next thing I know, I was knocked out.