Chapter 38

*Kirā's P.O.V*

I had told Arashi to come with us to guard the Geezer, but that was my mistake. Zubuza and Haku showed up, I had told Arashi to stay by Saukra while Sasuke and I fight. Well now Sasuke and I are trapped in Haku's ice dome. Senbon needles kept hitting us, wish didn't hurt me but Sasuke looks like hell.

"Sasuke the number one rookie, Sakura the sharpest mind, Kirā the psycho ninja, and Naruto the Knuckle headed ninja!" Kakashi spoke out which made me draw some attention to him. I was gonna yell out that I'm not a ninja, and say I'm a weapon but that would be unnecessary. At some point Naruto came into the ice dome and us three are fighting Haku. Sasuke had activated his Sharingan and had teamed up with Naruto while I protect them. They are my friends now, in my eyes at least, so I must protect them.

Naruto was about to get hit but Sasuke had stepped in front of him, but I knew I couldn't let him die, if I did then I wouldn't be protecting them. So at the last minute I had taken his place and the Senbon needles hit me. I couldn't feel the pain but I could feel myself losing strength, I felt myself become heavy and I was falling back. I look to see Sasuke had caught me before I hit the ground and placed me down slowly.

"Why....why did you do that?" Naruto asked kneeling down at my left side. Coughing up a little blood I look at him. "Cause, your my friends. I will always protect you guys." coughing up more blood I look at the sky, "Moping around filled with saddest and sorrow...what will come of it? If we are to die one day, wouldn't it be better to have no regrets?" Smiling I look at the sky, I know I'm not gonna die, I know that cause I have to live. I have to live for the Old Man, Arashi, Kaka-Baka, Sakura, Sasuke, Naruto, the three squirts, and most of all for Hikari. I slowly close my eyes feeling...happy? Yeah, happy. I know I'm gonna live, I just don't know about Zabuza and Haku.