Chapter 51

*Kirā's P.O.V*

After dinner with Gaara I made some sweets so he can take for Kankuro, Temari, and Baki. He thanked me and left by disappearing in a vortex of sand. Falling asleep at 3:00 am, cause of all the work I had to do. Train, do 90% of the old man's work, taking notes, making Arashi lunch, filling out my registration form for the Chūnin exams, making notes for Arashi to help her ninjutsu, and genjutsu. Making a list of things I need to buy, doing the laundry, washing the dishes from dinner, etc.

So walking up a few hours later, well more like 5 hours later, I get up deliver the old man's paper work that I finished grabbing a new pile. Heading towards the store to buy groceries, then make breakfast for Arashi, then after finish laundry. Hang out with team 10, then went to train, and lastly played against Shikamaru in Go.

We both were tied until the last game which I won, planning our next meeting we head our separate ways. Walking I bump into Gaara and fall on my ass, looking up at him he looked worried? Yeah thats it, and he helped me up.

He grabbed my chin and looked at my face, I was wondering why he was doing this until I realized I have dark bags under my eyes. Sighing at me his sand picked me up and took me to my place with Gaara walking next to me. "You should really take care of yourself more." This shocked me cause I was only used to hearing him saying that I'm irritating him. "I-i don't need to worry for myself, all I'm worried about is everyone around me. They need more care then I do." Looking away from him I look at the sand below me.

"You can't care for them if you don't care for yourself. You need to sleep and eat more, your getting so thin, Hikari would hate to see you like this and once Arashi realizes what is going on so will she." The longest sentence I ever heard from Gaara's mouth was caring. Looking at his face it held worry and thoughtfulness. Giving him a small tired smile I look up at him. "Thank you Gaara but don't worry so much about me. I'm alive and somewhat health. I'll live for other people not myself, inside I'm basically dead and outside is just a ghost of a girl who died along with her brother." I mumbled the last bit holding my dog tag. Arriving at my apartment Gaara became my babysitter. He made me take a shower, change into pj's, and get into bed other wise he will eat my sweets.