Chapter 66

*Tenshi's P.O.V* (Minutes later)

"Tenshi, come out we got to go!!" Tenten yells from the other side of the door. Sitting on the floor while leading my head against the door I call back to her. "I ain't coming out! Not unless you get Neji to allow me to eat sweets!.....And get Asuma to say sorry!" The last part was a long shot but I threw it in there just for it. I heard mumbling from the other side of the door before I hear Neji's voice.

"Ugh, I take back what I said. You are aloud to have sweets again." Annoyances laced his voice but he said it none the less. I unlock the door in approval but kept my weight against it waiting for my last request. "I'm sorry." It was short but it satisfied me. Opening the door I look to everyone looking at me. I blushed a bit hiding behind Tenten, pushing her to go to the restaurant.

Everyone kept looking at which made me blush more. We had gotten 2 tables to fit everyone, I saw the karaoke machine on the end of the stage. The rest of the stage had microphones for people to sing. I wanted to go up and sing but I can't let the guys know I can sing, I still don't get how the girls snuck up on me and listened to me. Ugh I still have no motivation, we ate dinner and had dessert, so right now we are just talking. The owner, named Jack, pulled me to the side.

"Listen Kirā I hate to ask you, but would you please sing a couple of songs just to entertain people. This place is almost completely empty." Jack begs me, sighing I shook my head. "Sorry Jack but I-" he cuts me off. "I'll give you 2 tubs of whatever ice cream you want." Smiling at him I shake his hand. "Now my friend I could make an exception!" I walk up to the stage looking threw the song list to find a good one.

I grin as I find the perfect one to start....