Chapter 23

*Amaya's P.O.V*

I woke up hearing voices in my apartment. Forcing myself to get up, I slip on my panda slippers I slowly walk to the main living space. Rubbing my eyes I see Lee, Tenten, Neji, and Guy-sensei.

"What are you guys doing here?" I ask slowly walking to my kitchen, trying to find the last of my panda cookies.

"We didn't see you all day, so we came to check on you." Lee explained munching on something. Slowly turning around I see him finishing my panda cookies........."LEE IM GONNA KILL YOU!!!" I yell going to tackle him when Guy-sensei stopped me by picking me up like a baby. "Oi PUT ME DOWN!! HE ATE MY LAST PANDA COOKIES!! HE'S GONNA DIE!!" I kept kick Guy-sensei trying to chock Lee but because of my weak body it did barely any damage. Starting to feel the strain in my bones, I slowly stopped feeling drained.

"Ugh...I'm to weak to move...great" I mumbled, my fever kicking in. I was pale, my cheeks were burning, my head felt like lead, and my limbs were limp. Guy sensei looked at me and realized the state I'm in. Sighing he pulled me over his shoulder and called Neji, Lee, and Tenten follow him.

They were all confused but followed Guy-sensei's order. They understood a bit better when they saw my face, Lee and Tenten had a look of concern while Neji was looking at me like I was stupid. Guy-Sensei started to jump on the roofs instead of the packed streets. I decided to fall asleep for a bit...

*25 minute time skip*

I woke up to something warm, thinking it was a pillow I cuddled to it mumbling about sweets...until I placed on something soft. I assumed it was a bed and was about to go back to sleep but I couldn't find the warm pillow from before. So I started to feel the bed trying to find it. My mumbles went from sweets to where the pillow was. My head was pounding, I am cold, and my body hurts. All I want is that pillow from before, I started to whimper for it like a child.

I heard some quiet talking before the bed dipped and my pillow returned. Hugging it in a fetal position I rested my head on it and fell back asleep. Little did I know the pillow was actually.....