Chapter 45

*Kirā's P.O.V*

I woke up early and got ready for the day, half asleep I walk towards the mini kitchen and started to cook pancakes from supplies Tsunami gave me. Making myself some coffee with a lot of milk and sugar I start eating my pancakes. I hear the sound of shuffling feet and saw Sasuke, Naruto, Sakura, Kakashi, and Arashi popping out of the door way.

"Onēsan did you make breakfast?" Arashi asked quietly while rubbing her eye half asleep. Getting up from my half eaten breakfast I walk towards her and pick her up, and placing her on my hip, as I serve her breakfast. "Yeah I did Peaches, eat up we have to leave soon." Putting her down in the set next mine I finish up my food so that Sakura can sit down. (Seeing the table only sits 4 people)

Realizing that Arashi doesn't have any close to wear I go threw my things. Most of my clothes are too big for her but its okay. Finding a shirt that looked like a jersey, I grab some old ballet shoes that don't fit me, and a old necklace that I never wear. Placing it on our bed I pack up the rest of my things and call Arashi to get ready.

 Placing it on our bed I pack up the rest of my things and call Arashi to get ready

*30 minutes later*

My team wanted to come so we went to the flower shop. Walking in the owner becomes pale looking at me. "Can we get 4 white roses?" I ask boredly looking around the shop.

"Y-y-yes of course..." Getting right on it he heads to the back.

"Kirā, How long is this going to take? We have to leave before noon." Kakashi asked from behind me, looking up at him I shrug.

"It would take Arashi about 10 minutes to speak to Hikari, and it would take me 20 minutes. So roughly half an hour, unless you guys wanna pay your respects." Looking back at the man in front of me I grab my wallet and pick out 15 dollars to pay the man. Grabbing the white roses, we head to the graveyard.

Walking threw it we all passed the stones until we got to the very back. Kneeing down I place the roses in front of a stone piece that said...

Here lays Hikari Seikatsu
Beloved brother
Of Tenshi Seikatsu
Date of birth: 12/25
Date of death: 5/8
Age when passed: 17

I look at Arashi who is looking at the stone. "You can go first I need some time to think." She nodded and sat down to speak, I walked down a few rows to stop at two grave stones. Bothing being my parents, I just stared at them smiling. I let out a chuckle looking up at the sky. "As they say karma is a bitch! Hahaha!" Grinning I hold up my arms, thank you Kami. You put most of my nightmares to an end.