Chapter 42

*Arashi's P.O.V*

Onēsan..... I saw how the people here look at her, it was like they were looking at a piece of trash. (Onēsan won't let me curse in front of people) I grabbed Sasuke~Nīsan's hand and hid behind him a little as we walked. Once we got to the hotel rooms, which were connected, I started pacing around. I know why she went to the graveyard, to visit Hikari~Nīsan, she told me about how much he cared for her. Onēsan never told me what he looks like though....maybe if I push her a little bit she will talk to her team? Yeah! All I got to do now is look threw her stuff...

*1 hour later*

I found a picture frame wrapped in some paper! Unwrapping it I see a picture of a young looking girl glaring at the camera and a tall boy holding her with a smile on his face, he had white hair like the little girl, but it was more gold looking. And he had golden eyes while the girl had ruby red eyes. (A/N its at the top, imagine red eyes)

"Oh my Kami...so thats Hikari~Nīsan...he looks so angel like...woah..." I kept staring that the picture, Onēsan was most likely right, in Hikari~Nīsan's eyes I see kindness and love. If anything he looked like an angel, it was so unreal how handsome he looked. I wonder if he had a girlfriend? Or maybe a boyfriend? That would be cool! But he's dead....no wonder Onēsan misses him, he was the only person that loved her, but now she has me! So I promise Hikari~Nīsan I'll love and care for Onēsan until I die! I'm not going back on that promise!!

Hearing the door open I see Onēsan looking sad, taking the picture with me I slowly walk towards her. "Onēsan? Was this Hikari~Nīsan?" I hold up the picture looking at her reaction. She completely froze when she looked at his face. Her face looked like she was about to cry, this caught the attention of her team. "Y-yeah, that was H-hikari~Nīsan...where did you get t-that Arashi?" Her voice was strained like she was holding back a sob.

"I found it in your things, I was hoping that you will tell me more about him. Can you?" She gently took the picture from me as if it would disappear forever. "Y-yeah let me clean up first okay?" She gave me back the picture and grabbed some clothes heading towards the bathroom on the girls side of the room.

Once she locked the door I sat down near the rest of the team at the window set. "Arashi who is Hikari?" Kakashi asked sitting by Sasuke~Nīsan, Naruto~kun and Sakura~chan. "Hikari was Onēsan's big brother." I state looking back down at the picture. "Was? What happened to him?" Sasuke~Nīsan asked boredly. It got really quiet as I didn't answer.

"He died." Onēsan states from behind Kakashi. Slowly walking to me she again takes the picture from my hand sitting next to me. "You all are curious about me aren't ya?" Everyone except me nodded their heads, Onēsan sighed. "Then I might as well tell you all my life story yah?" We all got quiet wait for Onēsan to start.