Chapter 105

*Kira's P.O.V*

We sprinted along talking about our plan of action. I listened in but kept my main focus on the things ahead of us. 1,2,3,4,5,6. 6 people are who we are after. One of them being Sasuke, and the other 5 being the Pedo's henchmen. Hmm, ah! Is so cold! Since when have I've ever been this cold. Maybe its just cause I'm wearing a sports bra and shorts? "Hey Kira your okay?" Shikamaru asked from ahead. "Yeah, yeah, I'm fine don't worry." I said looking around some more.

What's that? I look over and saw something on a tree nearby, so me being the curious cat I am, I went to look at it. I didn't get close enough before Shikamaru told me to get back to being look out. Hmm I wonder what that was?

***

We have been sprinting along the branches when I started to get a feeling that something happened. "Something happened up ahead." I said before going in front of the team and jumped down to find Gemma and Raido  severely injured with the lady that is always with Tsunade healing them. I immediately get over to them and started to use my tenshi no me to help. "What happened?" I asked as my team was catching up to were I was. "We saw some ninjas with Sasuke, and started battling-" Gemma was saying, barley having any chakra. "Okay now I know they are above Jōnin level. All I need to do is analyze them." I mumbled. "I healed you two enough to get back to the village, I'm sorry I can't help anymore, I have my own mission." I said before teleporting back to the team. "Where-" "Those people that have Sasuke with them are above Jōnin level, for sure." I said looking at them. "Kira you aren't the leader." Kiba said pissed with me. "I know that but I am apart of this team, I am more useful at gathering and analyzing information. Teams aren't things I like to work with." I said bluntly.

I hated working in teams, but I wad placed on it without much choice. "Oh really then why did you fucking come??" Kiba growled out as we continued. "Cause that fucking Pedo killed the closest thing to a father I ever had in a long time! If he gets Sasuke then I'm gonna have to kill Sasuke to get to him!" I growled out just as pissed. I shut my mouth after I said that and went back to the mission.  They stopped, so I pulled out a kunai just in case. "They've stopped." I said which caused Shikamaru to nod and think of a plan. "They already been in one fight, they are gonna know that more ninjas are gonna follow them. So I won't be surprised if they have booby traps up ahead or even an ambush. So from this point on I want everyone to proceed with caution." I nodded my head before I felt something was off. "I smell them all around us." Kiba said causing Shikamaru to yell stop.

I was unlucky seeing as I couldn't get on the same branch as the rest of the team so I had to go another few braches above them. "Paper bomb, perimeter barrier jutsu probably." I said jumping to take a closer look. "Kira get down from there! Its not safe!" I heard Choji yell but I simply waved my hand signaling for them not to worry. I analyzed it before jumping back down. "Its better to go around it, I don't have enough time to disable it." I said, and from there we continued around.

**

The enemy are going fast but aren't taking the time to hide these booby traps. "Naruto don't move!" Shikamaru and I yelled, Shikamaru lucky used his Shadow possession Jutsu to stop Naruto but used me as support by grabbing my chunin vest. If my vest wasn't in the way he would have grabbed my boob. Thank god Peaches gave it to me before leaving. As Shikamaru was analyzing the trap I was getting a bad feeling. Something doesn't add up. Neji was saying that the enemies were up ahead resting. Hmm, so they arent above Jōnin level? Maybe just barely up there then.

When Shikamaru started talking about the plan I was uneasy. "The plan isn't gonna work Shikamaru." I said knowing my uneasiness meant something bad. "How do you know?" Kiba asked growling, probably upset with all my decisions. "Something doesn't add up, if they are resting and set all these traps up. Who's to say they don't have a trap in case ninjas were to ambush them?" I said looking at him. "We could be walking into a trap without realizing it." I muttered. Kami how I wished I was on a solo mission.

"If they are down right now there shouldn't be a problem."Shikamaru said before putting the plan in action. I followed the plan while trying to ingore the bad feeling in my stomach.

Shikamaru and Neji attacked first, as Naruto, Kiba, and Choji attack right after only to be tricked by the enemy. Jumping down I met up with them on the ground seeing that the plan has failed for the most part. I was analyzing their bodys trying to pin point any weak spots on them. I hadn't realized Shikamaru had them trapped in his Shadow possession Jutsu until Naruto called it out. It can't go down that fast, after what they did to the Jōnin before they aren't gonna lose that fast. "Uh? What was that?" Shikamaru asked as ninja stars were thrown to him from behind, causing him to let go of the Shadow possession. "Earth-style barrier, earth dome prison!" The fatter dude yelled causing the earth around us to build into a dome like shape, trapping us.