Chapter 59

*Tenshi's P.O.V*

Finally we arrived at the resort, told the humans to wait in the lobby while I check us in and all that crap. I spoke with the owner, he let us stay and gave us our room keys. Giving the room keys to the most responsible ones of the guys which to no surprise was Shikamaru, Shino, Lee, Neji and Asuma.

As for the girls I had Sakura, Kurenai, and Tenten hold onto the keys. Yeah I don't trust myself at all, I asked Tenten to take my things up for me while I took care of something. Telling the owner where I was, cause knowing everyone they will ask him first, and left to the Gardens where they had a piano in a gazebo.

Playing a few hot notes I end up playing a song.

As I finished I heard clapping from behind me, startled my eyes snap to who ever is clapping. All the girls were behind me clapping, blushing a deep shade of red I try and cover my face with the long sleeves of my oversized sweater.

"Aww, Tenshi don't be so shy, you were amazing!" Tenten tells me as she stands in front of me, blushing even more look down.

"Who knew the almighty crazy Kirā is a Tsundere." Ino says, looking up my cheeks were puffed out and red. "I-i'm not a T-sundere!" They all giggled at my reaction, if possible my cheeks got even more darker.

"Okay we'll stop teasing you for now Tenshi, but come on we're gonna get ready to go to the water park!" Grabbing my hand Tenten dragged me all the way to our room with a grin as we pass by the guys. My blush grew as we pass by them hoping that they didn't see my face.

Throwing me into the bathroom Tenten gives me my bag of clothes and closes the door.

I'm so glad I didn't bring Arashi, she would be making fun of me right now.