chapter 109

*Kira's P.O.V*

Everyone was talking about how insulting it is to be underestimated, they are so dumb. "Its better if they underestimate us, that just means we have an advantage." I stated, annoyed with them. "I hear ya, now we can take them by surprise." Shika agreed with me.

*

Shikamaru went on ahead to act like the Chubby guy from before. That reminds me, I hope Choji is doing okay...Shit, its my time! Naruto, Kiba, Akamaru, Neji and Shikamaru were all stuck..literally. I take out my quinque and jumped out silently, I wing my weapon at the Spider-weirdo's head only for him to duck. Taking my body I flip mid air only then to be met with webs. The dude wrapped me up in a cocoon made of chakra thread mixed with something else. I hate tight spaces, you could say I'm claustrophobic but I can look over the limited space after a bit. It just reminds me of one of the ways Master would punish me. Locking me up in a small box without food or water, all I had was myself. I would go insane after a few days. Kira, you gotta act like your about to kill someone! Come on! You know how to get out, so do it!

Shi complained from the back of my mind. Neji could get out of this easily with his gentlefist attack. Maybe I could use Shi's powers? I concentrated my chakra to to my hands and started hitting the cocoon as Neji would with gentle fist, the orange glow of Shi's chakra looked almost like fire as it pierced the walls. Freeing myself wasn't very difficult, getting to my team without getting caught was the challenge. But I'm amazing so I got to them, fuck you Kami. Hehehehehe...

"This guy's jutsu...I think I'm the only one that can handle it. Go on you guys, I'll take care of him." Neji states making me scoff. "I got my own little gentle fist jutsu too, I'll stay and help." I state, placing my hand over Neji's shoulder. "This guy is stronger than the fatso from before." Kiba said with Akamaru hiding in his jacket. I nod my head in agreement. Spidy is definitely stronger, but not impossible to defeat. I ignored their next few sentences thinking of ways to take down this spider freak. "We cant let this evil take someone of our village.....Sasuke is in the darkness...." Pieces of their conversation came threw making me realize something...Sasuke fell of the wagon, and he isn't going to get back on anytime soon....

"Now go, we'll be right behind you." Neji states making me nod my head in agreement. "Yeah, go on. This guy doesn't stand a chance." I wave them off. "Okay, let's go." Shikamaru states as the rest of the team leaves. Neji and I looked at each other in determination before looking down apon our opponent. Spidy shot web arrow thingys at us, causing Neji and I to be trapped for a few moments. Orange chakra emitted from my hands cut the web strings like a hot knife against butter, which stopped the arrows aimed at the team. "If you want them, you gotta get through us." I state as both Neji and I jump down to a lower branch. Spidy threw a web at us only for in to be ripped to shreds. "Not good enough." Neji says, making me roll my eyes. "Well that's fine by me, you two are the strongest out of a lot. Aww man I can't wait to play with you, we should play slowly. Otherwise the game isn't as fun." "Pedophile." I mutter making Neji sneak in a laugh. "The game is, I'll kill ya in three minutes or less!" We all get into fighting positions, and I activate my Akuma No Me. Since it allows me to see the human body's systems, seeing his chakra should be no problem.

"Shit!" I yelled as spidy starts shooting webs from his mouth, Neji and I dodged to the best of our abilities as well as cute down a few. Well then Neji got trapped, that emo narcissist. And me being distracted got trapped too. Well isn't this a lovely day? "I got cha. For two wimps, you're good at handling chakra. And those eyes of yours are pretty sharp." Then he starts explaining how Neji and I were able to cut the web, and the gentle fist technique Neji was using. "But that is only a technique the Hyuga clan is able to use?" He muttered looking at me, clearly I look nothing like Neji so it was weird for me to know how to replicate the clan's special jutsu. "Either way, without those hands of yours, you cant cut my silk!" He jumps closer to us. "Once you figure out your opponents ways of engagement, games like this one become a bore." Neji and I plused chakra all over our body, breaking the thread trapping us. Just in time as the arrow like thread shot out of spidy's mouth. Neji ran up to him to explain and attack while I grabbed my quinque from the tree trunk. Shrinking it, I place it back on my back in time to watch Neji..........