Chapter 25

*Amaya's P.O.V*

Lee had woken me up telling me what I had missed. Looks like I have 2-3 more days till the fever passes, my pillow was Neji's arm, and Tenten cooked us dinner. As we had dinner the air was stiff, so stiff that I could cut it with a knife. I was so irritated that I had started the conversation.

"Why are you guys so tense?" I boredly asked eating my fried noodles with teriyaki chicken. "Amaya you had us worried! First we don't see you anywhere, then we come over and you could barely stand! Next Guy-Sensei takes you to the Hospital! Why do you think we're tense?!" Lee yells from the other side of the table. Sighing I get up opening a cabinet and grab my old dog tag.

Sitting back down I throw it to him and continued to eat. "What this?" Lee asked, confusion clear in his face. "Its my old dog tag." I was gonna tell them, they have a right to know. "I was sold at the age of five by my birth parents, they always called me a demon. Hehe, I mean who won't? A girl with white hair and ruby eyes, thats just bad luck from where I'm from. I was experimented since the day they gave me up, he changed me from a broken little girl to an emotionless weapon....I've killed and he got paid, thats how this world works ya know. You ninjas and us weapons aren't that different. You kill under orders of the Kage, us weapons kill for our Master or Mistress." I look up to stare at my dog tag. "I am K13, a weapon created to kill by command. I escaped a year ago and I hear this place had the best ninjas so I came. My master is gonna come after me one day ya know, and I swore that I'll kill him." I sigh looking at their faces, Tenten was about to cry, Lee looked upset, and Neji's face was unread able. "You shouldn't worry about me, if I was able to go through that life alone I should be able to care for myself." Picking my plate I start to wash it. "I'll never understand why you humans care for others."

"You called us humans?" Neji asked. "Yeah I did. I'm a demon, a weapon, I'm not human. I'm a mistake of nature, that was designed to kill. I do not get the title of human." I say simply and washed the pots that were used to cook. "If Guy-sensei told you to watch me there is no need to. I'm going to train first thing in the morning you can't stop me." I dry my hands and walked to the fridge. Grabbing a soda I walk to the couch and take out my favorite game Go. Neji was the first to snap out of his thoughts and asked to play. Nodding we played 5 rounds I had won all of them. The other two just watched us in amusement.