Chapter 112

*Kira's P.O.V*

Its been a few days since I woke up and I've been teaching Arashi some Chunin level ninjitsus. She is a fast learner, that's for sure. That will help her with analyzing people. I smirked knowing she can go very far in the Shinobi world. A hawk flew over head of me making me sigh. "Hey, Peaches. I gotta go, looks like I'm needed for something. You know the drill, right?" She looks up at me smiling. "Yup! Finish training then go to Tenten's house and stay there until you come to pick me up!" I nodded my head. "And if I don't come that day?" "Keep going on with the regular schedule!" I smiled, ruffling her hair. "Yep. Now I'll see you whenever I get back." I waved as I walked away.

"Whatcha need me for?" I question as I walked into the Hokage's office. "Ah, Kira. I want you to go to the Leaf Maximum Security Prison and just look over somethings. Shadow whom ever you want, but your just going to be there to observe." I nodded my head. "I'm guessing I gotta wear the vest?" She nodded her head. "M'kay, then I'll go there now." I walked out and teleported back to my apartment grabbing my chunin vest and some snacks for myself. I also made sure my ninja pouch was full, I never know if there might be a prison break.

"Yo" I stated as I walked into the prison. "Kira? What are you doing here?" Kotetsu asked. "I was sent here just to observe. Hokage-sama told me to shadow someone, so lucky you, you get to have me tag along with ya." I grinned while walking up to him. "Just do what you usually do, I'm just ordered to follow." I said causing him to shrug and walk down the rows of cells. "This is boring." I grumbled. "Last time I was in a prison like this I had to kill a guy on the inside." I puffed out my cheeks annoyed. "Wait what?" I look up at Kotetsu and rolled my eyes. "Did you forget I was an assassin before I came to the village? That was just one job I had to do." I shrugged. He gave me a look of sadness, until two chubby morons came walking towards us in prison uniforms that could barely fit them. "Shit." I looked over at Kotetsu in confusion. "We want food." I looked over at the two larger men and down at my pockets....should I give them my pocky? Hahahahahahaha nahhhh, fuck them. "Well you see..I..um..." Kotetsu was nervous? Over these two? "ARE YOU TELLING US YOU HAVE NO FOOD TO OFFER?!?" I pulled Kotetsu back as they took a step forward. Just then four bean buns flew into their mouths. What the fuck? Why doesn't pocky fall into my mouth like that when I'm hungry?? "There. I'll bring some more later for you two. That should hold you over for now." The two dummies walked back towards their cell without any arguments. I look up at the thing above us to find Izumo. "Kotetsu, why aren't you as smart as Izumo?" I question. He glares at me as I smiled. "Anyways, those two are pretty calm when they get food. I'll keep that in mind." I nodded my head. We continued the rounds in this area and walked to another.

**

What the fuck? All the guards were knocked out. I look around trying to find Kotetsu or Izumo only to find them beaten up pretty badly. "Holy shit. I go to the bathroom for 5 minutes and the prisoners escape?!" I grumbled looking around, hiding in the shadows I raced through the prison. I jumped down next to Asuma and Kurenai once I saw them. "Kira?" I grinned. "Yup. I'm guessing the Hokage sent you both." They gave me a sharp nod. "Good, maybe we actually got a shot at them now." Asuma says. "No we don't." I mumbled, if it was Asashin,
Satsujin and I. We would have had this covered. All the prisoners attacked at once making it difficult to fight back. There are too many, Fuck!

***

"Asuma-Sensei? Kurenai-Sensei? Kira?" Naruto's voice rang out. I opened my eyes coughing a little. "Damn. How long have we been out?" I mumbled forcing myself up. "I don't know." Naruto says while scratching his head. "Fuck." I muttered and brushed the dirt off my vest. I look towards Naruto as the medical ninja came running in. I shrugged and followed him since he always gets the best action.