Chapter 5

I woke up doing a usual routine. Eat pocky, drink coffee, get dressed, brush my teeth & hair, and grabbing my toys! Hehehe I'm gonna bet my classmates are gonna be freaked out when I get to class. Deciding not to take my quinque to school, cause that would be too over the top, I head out. (Outfit at top)

As I head to the class room I'm already 10 minutes late, hehe, they better get used to it. Opening the door I look to see an angry teacher.

"I'm assuming that you are the new student?" The teacher dude asked me.

"Hehe... yes I am, Mr. Teacher dude!" My childish voice told him. I don't wanna make my first impression too harsh.

"W-well why don't you introduce yourself to the class?"

"Sure...Well hello my name is Amaya Kirā, don't mess with me unless you wanna be dismembered! Hehehehe~" I grinned at my wonderful intro, looking at the class.

"U-um yeah, so any questions?" Mr. Teacher asked, a few hands went up at that. I pointed to pinky.

"Do you like anyone here?" She asked, I was confused at her words.

"Whatcha mean pinky?"

"Do you like anyone here, like love?"

"Hmm...I don't know that emotion so I will say no, I do not like anyone here." I told her then pointing to a pineapple.

"Why did you in roll so late into the year, seeing as there are only 4 days left of classes?" Pineapple asked, boredom laced in his voice.

"Ninja are cool and not that different from my previous life style." I said causally looking around the room. Studying all my classmates finding their weakness and strength.

"Blonde Chick" I again pointed at another student.

"Why do you have stitches on your body?" The blonde asked.

"Hehehe~ cause its fun!" I said giggling at the question.

"How could stitching your self be fun?! Isn't it painful?!" Pinky asked

"It just is, and I can't feel pain...so yeah!" I told her laughing at her reaction.

"Okay I think thats enough... Amaya why don't you sit next to...Sasuke." Once the name came off his tongue, all the girls except one glared at me. Shrugging I look over to the duckass that looked up. Assuming that he is Sasuke, I walk over and sit next to him ignoring the fangirls glares. Looking at the dude I turn to speak.

"So your 'Sasuke' the class heart-throb...you just look like an emo duckass to me..." Again shrugging looking back at Mr. Teacher. All the guys laughed at Sasuke, all the girls but one glared at me. Sasuke also glared at me. I just smirked and looked at the teacher. Seeing as I already know weaponry, I put my head down to take a nap. Falling asleep I dream of endless pocky.