Chapter 72

*Tenshi's P.O.V*

I sat there for a while just thinking but somehow I was in my mind. I was faced with two women they both had an ancient aura around them, I somehow remember them from when I was younger. I was about 7 years old and I was healing myself up from a sparring match with S13, another weapon a few months younger then me. We weren't close unless working together on missions count, so we would always get a little too rough durning training.

A13 always stopped us from ripping each other apart most of the time. If the clients needed a team of assassins S13, A13, and K13 were the ones Master would call for. All three of us could kill an entire nation together.

But as I remembered I when I was tending to my injuries the same ladies got infront of me and healed me. I said nothing to Master but S13 & A13 knew about them. They grinned at me, one of them had purple/black hair with a gray iris and a blazing orange pupil. The other had sliver hair with completely sliver eyes that reminded me of a ghost. They both had tribal tattoos all over their bodys (mostly on their face) they were beautiful.

"Hello sweetheart, its been too long since we last talked." Yume said with her voice as soft was as soft as silk. Shi on the other hand just rolled her eyes placing an arm over my shoulders. "So~ have you killed anyone yet?~ hehehe" Shi asked giggling at the thought of killing someone. I giggled shaking my head. I look both of them in the eyes.

"I might need your help for the next two exams. Shi I'll probably need you for the preliminaries. And Yume I'll probably need your help for the third exams. I'll call you guys when I need ya but I'm just gonna warn ya now." they nodded understanding and wave me goodbye.

I open my eyes and looked at the garden infront of me. Something is familiar about these exams and I dont know what it is....