Chapter 16

*Amaya's P.O.V*

Waking up I realize I'm not in my room. Instead of freaking out like most people I started to look around. If you haven't noticed I am a very curious cat. But after some time I figured out that I'm in Lee's apartment.....Awwwww I wanted to see if I got kidnapped! Oh well.

Looking at the nearby clock I see the time is 7:30 am....well I gotta get going. Sighing I grab a pen and paper...

"Hey Lee, I had to meet up with my team so I had to leave. Thanks for letting me crash at your place for the night! I appreciate it, so have a good day! Tell Mighty Baka, Destiny kid, and Toy Giver I said hi! Well gotta go, bye!"

Leaving the note on his counter top, I wash my face and leave. Stopping by my apartment I grab 10 boxes of pocky and hide them in my pocket.

Doing a teleporting jutsu, I hide in the trees waiting for Kaka-Baka to show up. It was quite amusing to see Whiskers and Pinky yell at Kaka-Baka as he showed up late. But now it was my name in the discussion.

"Where is Kirā?"  And with that question brought the three idiots to real life.

"I don't know she didn't show u-"

"Im here idiots." my shadow clone says to them annoyed. Like hell I'm gonna show my position.

"Oh Kirā there you are. Okay so-" I completely ignored him. I know the point of this is teamwork, and with my past being a Scrapper, working alone always was the only option. But this is another place, I have to work by the rules given to me.

I already had a plan formed. First, have my shadow clone hide. Second, have my shadow clone ask each of my teammates to team up. If they listen I have a diffent plan ready. But knowing that they are too dense to team up, my plan revolves around me.

I will fight Kaka-Baka, get the bells, then run. After I do that I will meet up with my team give them the bells and sit on top of the post and eat pocky.

Okay let's do this!