Chapter 29

*Kirā's P.O.V*

I grin as I walk up to Zabuza's water clone. "Looks like we get our fight after all Zabuza." I take out a kunai and attacked him. He blocked my attack with his massive sword, I jumped back and ran back at him. Kicking his stomach, he flew 10 feet back and got back up. (Sorry for my terrible fight scene, I'll skip most of it.) With Naruto's plan Zabuza got distracted and was about to be killed by Kakashi when Haku came to get Zabuza, I would say something but Kakashi is wore out and in no condition to fight again.

Leaving this be I help Sasuke to bring Kakashi to the Geezer's house.

*Time Skip*

Its been about 2 hours and Kakashi should be waking up, I healed most of his body but since he used the Sharingan I can't do much. I had decided to help Tsunami, who was the Geezer's daughter. She was nice and I had taken a liking to her, I had promised her that I'll help with dinner seeing as my team and I are staying here for free. She didn't like the idea but agreed anyways.

So here I am sitting by the window while Tsunami takes care of Kakashi. I've healed my own wounds from the fight, nothing serious, but enough to annoy me. Looking out the window I think of my parents, if you could call them that. Are they missing me? Who am I kidding, they are probably hoping that I'm dead. Do they have another kid? Do I have a little brother or sister? Are they sweet and kind or are they like my parents, mean and cruel?-

"Zabuza is alive." It what stopped my train of thoughts. "You figure that out now?" I snapped back with my face still facing the window. "Clearly Haku missed the nerve that would really kill Zabuza to deceive ya. He hit a nerve that would put someone in a death state until the senbon is taken out. Any ANBU black cops or ex ANBU could figure out he was a fake. The only reason I said nothing is because if I did we would have to fight again, and seeing the state Kakashi was in he and I didn't have much chakra. And you guys being so new to fighting would be no help to the fight." I boredly explain, ya know I might as well train. "Yo I'm heading out to train, I'll be back before dinner." With that being said I walk out of the house to the forest.